Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sports you like to watch other than football

Sports you like to watch other than football

I always watch the 6 Nations and the Autumn tests...I love the intensity and the drama. I've been to watch the Falcons a couple of times and watch some of the Premiership rugny games on BT Sport on a saturday afternoon although i wouldn't call myself a fan.

The big Athletics meets are usually canny, especially the World Champs and the Olympics.

Like to catch some of the UFC fights and the boxing when it's on council telly-not interested enough to pay the 25 quid or so that they charge and for some reason i can never find a stream that works.

You?

I do like the darts and golf. I like watching the mosconi cup in december and always promise myself I'll go 'this year'.

I like to watch Tennis and Boxing.

When I was younger I used to watch almost every sport under the sun but amazingly as you get older watching them, a lot of them seem to get boring and repetetive. I'd name darts as one and tennis nowadays compared to the marathon duels of the 50's,60's and 70's.

Tennis and Badminton. maybe a rugby world cup

The odd rugby game, snooker, the odd grid iron game, Americas' Cup racing.

Rugby Union 6 nations and World cup are brilliant as are:
    Ryder Cup
    Big fights - boxing
    Formula 1
    England cricket - especially tests.

Gone off tennis, darts and snooker over the years and don't like any US sports. Good call, cannylad, on America's Cup - I enjoyed that.

Hockey is on equal footing for me with football. Flows like football. Physical like football once was. Space and defense matter.

Rugby as well.

At this point, I would watch any live sports that were available to me. Tough to explain to my 5 and 2 year old why sports seemed to disappear over night.

Rugby, crickket, boxing Ryder Cup and Major golf tournements, tennis, athletics.......

NFL is the greatest sport for me. Ice-hockey of course because thats the sports that we fins can do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast