+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: It all gone quiet on here - so a quick check to make sure you are all ok

If you're going to make a face mask out of an old bra remember to use the left cup, you don't want to go out looking like a right tit.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    If you're going to make a face mask out of an old bra remember to use the left cup, you don't want to go out looking like a right tit.
    They’re all using the right one in Bumley

In work today and a customer asked me "In what aisle could I find the Irish sausage?"
    I said "Are you Irish?"
    The guy, clearly offended, says, "Yes I am. But let me ask you something.
    “If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?
    Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?
    I said "No, I probably wouldn't."
    The guy says, "Well then, because I asked for Irish sausage, why did you ask me
    if I'm Irish?"
    I said , "Because you're in ****in Halfords mate ."
    A northern Irish sausage is the best up the aisle anywhere

Just be careful as people are going mad with this lockdown. Actually I’ve just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster and all of us agreed that things are getting bad. I didn’t mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything, and certainly not the fridge as he’s acting cold and distant. In the end the iron calmed me down as he said everything will be okay and no situation is too pressing!!

Just be careful as people are going mad with this lockdown. Actually I’ve just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster and all of us agreed that things are getting bad. I didn’t mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything, and certainly not the fridge as he’s acting cold and distant. In the end the iron calmed me down as he said everything will be okay and no situation is too pressing!!
    😆😆😆

Just been having words with my mate Jack Daniels..we both agreed it was best to just get pissed during the lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    A northern Irish sausage is the best up the aisle anywhere
    Sausages ?
    Mmm,I miss the spectacular choice of well hung ones on offer to view at my local weekly outdoor French market....

Thank goodness my Mum still weekly bakes a great fruit Irish sofa bread (Spotted Dick) and her left overs Toad in the Hole makes decent fishing bait,irresistible to sea bass for the record.

So there you go folks for today's cooking,baking & fishing tips ............. Stay safe all.
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Sausages ?
    Mmm,I miss the spectacular choice of well hung ones on offer to view at my local weekly outdoor French market....

Thank goodness my Mum still weekly bakes a great fruit Irish sofa bread (Spotted Dick) and her left overs Toad in the Hole makes decent fishing bait,irresistible to sea bass for the record.

So there you go folks for today's cooking,baking & fishing tips ............. Stay safe all.
    MOT
    Sofa bread, isn't that a bit soft and airy?

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    They’re all using the right one in Bumley
    I thought they'd be using the middle one.

DAY 16 OF ISOLATION.
    There are 2589 holes in my b@stard sieve.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)