+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: It all gone quiet on here - so a quick check to make sure you are all ok

I phoned the council on Friday and asked if I could have a skip outside my house, she said go for it fatty you could do with the exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    I phoned the council on Friday and asked if I could have a skip outside my house, she said go for it fatty you could do with the exercise.
    V. Good

I love this, but unfortunately it's got the ring of truth.....
    We finally have some clarity...

The (un)official Coronavirus guidelines:

1. You MUST NOT leave the house for any reason, but if you have a reason, you can leave the house

2. Masks are useless at protecting you against the virus, but you may have to wear one because it can save lives, but they may not work, but they may be mandatory, but maybe not

3. Shops are closed, except those shops that are open

4. You must not go to work but you can get another job and go to work

5. You should not go to the Drs or to the hospital unless you have to go there, unless you are too poorly to go there

6. This virus can kill people, but don’t be scared of it. It can only kill those people who are vulnerable or those people who are not vulnerable people. It’s possible to contain and control it, sometimes, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster

7. Gloves won't help, but they can still help so wear them sometimes or not

8. STAY HOME, but it's important to go out

9. There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarkets, but there are many things missing. Sometimes you won’t need loo rolls but you should buy some just in case you need some

10. The virus has no effect on children except those children it effects

11. Animals are not affected, but there is still a cat that tested positive in Belgium in February when no one had been tested, plus a few tigers here and there…

12. Stay 2 metres away from tigers (see point 11)

13. You will have many symptoms if your get the virus, but you can also get symptoms without getting the virus, get the virus without having any symptoms or be contagious without having symptoms, or be non contagious with symptoms...

14. To help protect yourself you should eat well and exercise, but eat whatever you have on hand as it's better not to go out shopping

15. It's important to get fresh air but don't go to parks but go for a walk. But don’t sit down, except if you are old, but not for too long or if you are pregnant or if you’re not old or pregnant but need to sit down. If you do sit down don’t eat your picnic

16. Don’t visit old people but you have to take care of the old people and bring them food and medication

17. If you are sick, you can go out when you are better but anyone else in your household can’t go out when you are better unless they need to go out

18. You can get restaurant food delivered to the house. These deliveries are safe. But groceries you bring back to your house have to be decontaminated outside for 3 hours including Pizza...

19. You can't see your older mother or grandmother, but they can take a taxi and meet an older taxi driver

20. You are safe if you maintain the safe social distance when out but you can’t go out with friends or strangers at the safe social distance

21. The virus remains active on different surfaces for two hours ... or four hours... six hours... I mean days, not hours... But it needs a damp environment. Or a cold environment that is warm and dry... in the air, as long as the air is not plastic

22. Schools are closed so you need to home educate your children, unless you can send them to school because you’re not at home. If you are at home you can home educate your children using various portals and virtual class rooms, unless you have poor internet, or more than one child and only one computer, or you are working from home. Baking cakes can be considered maths, science or art. If you are home educating you can include household chores within their education. If you are home educating you can start drinking at 10am

23. If you are not home educating children you can also start drinking at 10am

24. The number of corona related deaths will be announced daily but we don't know how many people are infected as they are only testing those who are almost dead to find out if that's what they will die of… the people who die of corona who aren’t counted won’t be counted

25. You should stay in locked down until the virus stops infecting people but it will only stop infecting people if we all get infected so it’s important we get infected and some don’t get infected

26. You can join your neighbours for a street party and turn your music up for an outside disco and your neighbours won’t call the police. People in another street are allowed to call the police about your music

27. No business will go down due to Coronavirus except those businesses that will go down due to Coronavirus

28.... And don't forget to not touch your face.. Unless you really need to touch your face. Then you must wash in hand sanitizer if you have any, if you don't you can use soap and Water, which is better as the hand sanitizer has run out and only available on the internet for 3 billion pounds. You can also sing happy birthday while washing your hands twice, after rubbing your face because you can't afford the 3 billion pound hand sanitizer because you lost your job because of corona virus and the hand sanitizer you did have, the kids have slathered all over the house, in case the cats bring in the virus they might catch from those tigers that are wandering around Willy nilly and not keeping to the 2 meter social distancing and the cats aren't bothered because they made a nice bed out of the loo rolls. It's 10am.. Somewhere... I didn't know I could drink... I'm doing that from now on at 10 am... Stuff this home schooling, it's just as naff as the regular kind....

Clear as mud!

Funniest thing at the moment is people's behaviour. Particularly their efforts to protect themselves with some great pics of people emerging wearing all sorts on their heads, including a fella with a sanitary towel (showing my age there) wrapped around his head, he looks non plus about it all but his wife looks like she may just have set him up. Best I have seen is a woman at Asda going to great lengths to sanitise her trolley, using the spray gun that has been handled by thousands of the great unwashed she literally drowned the trolley, then picks up the hand towel roll, recently used by the guy before her and dries it and then puts on her face mask ans gloves in that order of course and joins the line.

Stolen from another site -

Fair play to Burnley FC. They have melted down all of their trophies to help provide valuable equipment for the NHS.

Burnley General Hospital have thanked Burnley FC for the new pair of tweezers

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post

Fair play to Burnley FC. They have melted down all of their trophies to help provide valuable equipment for the NHS.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post

Flat Earthers Fear 2m Social Distancing Could Push Some People Over the Edge.

One thing the virus can't stop is the spirit to honour those fallen during the wars. ANZAC Day here today, and whilst the public dawn services and parades had to be cancelled, the sight of people standing in their driveways with candles and phone lights to honour them all was brilliant.

Lest we forget.

I understand the toilet roll thing now, I coughed in tesco today and 20 people shlt themselves.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)