+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wyowyn

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Moved house again not much to see here .

We do have a homo***ual neighborhood he's a hairdresser and a cracking lad and always up for a laugh .

He works hard during the week gets pissed on a Saturday and you can hear him singing but he's harmless and funny .
    There was a homose'xual neighbourhood in meldrum years ago, Benview Gardens. Of course everyone called it Bendover Gardens back then.

Anyone else got a gay address?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    There was a homose'xual neighbourhood in meldrum years ago, Benview Gardens. Of course everyone called it Bendover Gardens back then.

When we moved into Woodcroft avenue we'd heard the guy down the road was very friendly we his neighbour over the road in our very conservative street.
    they did everything together even wife swapping. But after one event of swapping he was getting into his mates wife against the seatee but his mate got carried away and tried to well get stuck into his mate then a big fight broke out .

They are mates no more and they even moved away seemingly it was a proper set to a lot of shouting on the street .

Moved house again not much to see here .

We do have a homo***ual neighborhood he's a hairdresser and a cracking lad and always up for a laugh .

He works hard during the week gets pissed on a Saturday and you can hear him singing but he's harmless and funny .
    When we moved into Woodcroft avenue we'd heard the guy down the road was very friendly we his neighbour over the road in our very conservative street.
    they did everything together even wife swapping. But after one event of swapping he was getting into his mates wife against the seatee but his mate got carried away and tried to well get stuck into his mate then a big fight broke out .

They are mates no more and they even moved away seemingly it was a proper set to a lot of shouting on the street .
    Is there something you're not telling us?

I live at 69 Village People Alley, Gaybladeville, England.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I live at 69 Village People Alley, Gaybladeville, England.
    I can't find that on google maps.

I can't find that on google maps.
    Pervert.

Barnstaple EX32 7JZ

Snapper woods

Google maps was a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Pervert.
    I said google maps nae google paps.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Is there something you're not telling us?
    Nothing to do we me .
    Suppose there's ***ual perversion everywhere these days .my mate does wife swapping.

Did the chaser the Beast not do wife swapping and his wife 2nd cousin to him left him for one of the swappers

Well I've been told this best check.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234