+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Mothers Day Present

heres the conformation for you dated 21st march from the government..

As for whether he would be seeing his own mother, 77-year-old Charlotte Johnson Wahl, the prime minister said he would “certainly be sending her my very best wishes and hope to get to see her”, before trailing off.
    A Downing Street source later clarified that Johnson’s contact with his mother on Sunday would see him getting no closer to her than a Skype conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    At the end of johnsons speech a reported asked, will you be seeing your mum on mothers day. he mumbled "i will do my best to see her" surprised it didnt get mentioned on here. now is not the time to be a cok wan
    That is not how the exchange went.

My guess is the question was phrased how it was because journalists know he rarely sees his mother. There was a bit of banter and kniwing smiles.

But at the end if the exchange he said he would not see his mother because he would be working.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    That is not how the exchange went.

My guess is the question was phrased how it was because journalists know he rarely sees his mother. There was a bit of banter and kniwing smiles.

But at the end if the exchange he said he would not see his mother because he would be working.
    see above. dont let the truth stop your posting, cok-wan. there could be a job for you on tv

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    see above. dont let the truth stop your posting, cok-wan. there could be a job for you on tv
    Why the name calling Cayton?

my work here is done (drops mic)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123