+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dudley Tesco Mayhem!

Dudley Tesco Mayhem!

I just do not understand some people. They are either 'brain dead' or just selfish, probably both! Don't their tiny minds realise that there is enough food to go around if people just purchase normally. The population hasn't suddenly increased so if there was enough before, there is enough now. The stores will stay open so why not just do your weekly shop as normal.

As for these poor NHS workers who have been given a special slot only to have these imbeciles pushing in, I feel so sorry for them. If I had my way I'd put these thoughtless, senseless individuals against a wall and shoot 'em. Maybe a bit extreme but I am so angry!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I just do not understand some people. They are either 'brain dead' or just selfish, probably both! Don't their tiny minds realise that there is enough food to go around if people just purchase normally. The population hasn't suddenly increased so if there was enough before, there is enough now. The stores will stay open so why not just do your weekly shop as normal.

As for these poor NHS workers who have been given a special slot only to have these imbeciles pushing in, I feel so sorry for them. If I had my way I'd put these thoughtless, senseless individuals against a wall and shoot 'em. Maybe a bit extreme but I am so angry!
    Lining em up is obviously over the top so I've been trying to think of a sensible way of limiting shoppers and I think the supermarkets should take away all trolleys and only leave baskets.
    Would this work? If not then shoot em.

What an utter disgrace, these people will be going mental when the government locks us all down, complaining about there rights ... I call this behaviour the IG (idiot gene) it’s been around a while, but this behaviour is on another level.

Hope everyone is well , keep safe and try to carry on .

The way they behaved here will be replicated at many bus stops tomorrow. Just proves once again that the concept of queuing and waiting your turn is now totally alien to so many.

There was a picture on FB tonight of Stourbridge Tesco during Sunday.

It was heaving but the clientele were interesting.

If I said to you they looked like a “certain type” I think you’d get my meaning.

Of course. Insects referred to as locusts?

I used the 'elderly hour' at my local Sainsburys in Folkestone this morning and it was very civilised. No trollies piled high and people being polite to each other. So refreshing in the current climate. They even gave every customer a free bunch of flowers at the exit. I tried to tell the other half that I had bought them for her but she soon twigged.

In London they reduce the train services, and then the authorities blame overcrowding on what’s left.
    You can’t have it both ways.
    I’m afraid we’re in for a tough time yet!

Just back from Sainsbury's quieter than usual. No kitchen or toilet rolls otherwise pretty normal.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)