+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chants

Chants

Self isolating and getting bored but trying to keep the site going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUwk-ly094I

My favourites used to be either

'You'll never beat Gus Wilson"

or

'Dele's going to get you'

What was yours?

I had a liking for he’s here, he’s there, he’s every*******where, Rodney Jack, Rodney Jack. But then I always loved the unpredictability of the great Icelander, via St Vincent

Shaun Smith fromthe halfway line. Particularly walking into wembly v Brentford for the playoff final.

Had forgotten about that one, Jimmy - how could I? Long before Becks and others got in on the act!

Quote Originally Posted by AstonAlex View Post
    Had forgotten about that one, Jimmy - how could I? Long before Becks and others got in on the act!
    I was actually at the game, right behind the goal standing in the away end. Not sure that the chant was even unveiled during the game?
    I suspect lots of people actually missed the goal, who was expecting a shot from there?

Quote Originally Posted by AstonAlex View Post
    Wasn't there for that one, but he did it again at Gillingham. I remember the ball was still rising when it hit the back of the net.

Not a chant per se, but Blue Moon? Friday night at Stockport.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Shaun Smith fromthe halfway line. Particularly walking into wembly v Brentford for the playoff final.
    Forgot that one, as you say, walking up Wembley Way singing that and then he scores as well. He still comes to the odd match.

403 views and only 7 posts !!!

I remember people singing CAFC to Village People's YMCA. Some people stopped when they were told what the song was about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast