+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Nicola Sturgeon's speech today,total madness,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    theres nae danger he'll die of this, put yer hoose on it
    Well, he might die if we put oor hooses on him! 😀

To any of you out there unable to work and still receiving no support i have got another wee money saver.It is possible to do something with your council tax,there are various things you can do but i have deferred mine till June.As you will know you normally pay by DD from April till January,so all i have done is move mine to June till March.
    It does not reduce your bill but at least it buys you a bit of time.So far with the Mortgage,Council Tax,SKY and BT i have reduced my monthly outgoing's by around £650.

Nice one, class.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Prince Charles tests positive.
    There is a lot of anger out there that 1,he managed to get a test 2 We were told not to run away from the virus and hide in the Highlands and 3 he travelled when we are not supposed to unless its essential and brought the virus with him.
    When i was in the army i had the misfortune to be sent up to Ballater for months to do the Queens guard.The royal family in the main do not go to Balmoral in March,they go there in the summer months and the tax payer picks up the tab for over a hundred soldiers,policemen and bodyguards to protect them.

There is a lot of anger out there that 1,he managed to get a test 2 We were told not to run away from the virus and hide in the Highlands and 3 he travelled when we are not supposed to unless its essential and brought the virus with him.
    When i was in the army i had the misfortune to be sent up to Ballater for months to do the Queens guard.The royal family in the main do not go to Balmoral in March,they go there in the summer months and the tax payer picks up the tab for over a hundred soldiers,policemen and bodyguards to protect them.
    Exactly! Us plebs get told we can't go to holiday homes or to the Highlands and these feckin lizards sod off up there! Says it all really...

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Exactly! Us plebs get told we can't go to holiday homes or to the Highlands and these feckin lizards sod off up there! Says it all really...
    Aye and took the FN virus with him,he should be self isolating in Grampian prison tonight.

Aye and took the FN virus with him,he should be self isolating in Grampian prison tonight.
    Yes he has broken quite a few rules there or was it just advice.

ps More people in the House of Commons than in the Dolphin partying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Yes he has broken quite a few rules there or was it just advice.

ps More people in the House of Commons than in the Dolphin partying.
    That's them on holiday now mate on FULL pay of course.No need for any MP to be number 125,000 in the Universal Credit Q.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Correct. The whole lot of them should just phuck off back to where they came from.

Germany.

👍

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)