+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T self employed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Omg an honest man. You must be a Saint. So you've never done anything wrong. I'd like to shake your hand.
    Can't 2 meters.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Can't 2 meters.
    So you admit it was wrong?

As a VAT registered sole trader who`s customers all closed last week,this is only a small help as the money is needed ASAP not in June.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    So you admit it was wrong?
    I paid enough tax to keep the inland revenue happy and they are not easilypleased. Has I've said I've been investigated by them too. So I'm not wrong. People on this site think different but they have me confused with somebody who gives a **** about what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Some posters are thriving over the past few weeks.
    Plenty of politicians to get there teeth into. Plenty of idiots around the country doing stupid things to get irate about and plenty of MM members coming online to get a bit of light relief from the sht fest that's happening they can bite a chunk out of.

Some folk could pick a fight in a empty room
    Hang on. Crash states that he suspects that some people he knows of have been evading tax. He anticipates that he might get some stick. I bet he didn't think for a minute that the first post in reply would be basically "yeah - I was one of them"
    The company is virtually bankrupting itself trying to keep people alive and able to afford to eat. Are you surprised that some posters are irate when, now of all times, someone comes on here confessing to tax fiddling and continuing to argue that it is, somehow OK?

You lot on here make me giggle. You are all honest people. You have never taken more time over breaks than you should have. None of you have never sat on Yr arse at work when you should have been grafting. None of you never went off sick when there was nothing wrong with you. None of you never claimed abit more overtime than you actually worked. It's all fiddling but that's OK. You can all feck off .

We didn't all work on the buses 🤣🤣🤣

Rather odd that some on here who are always moaning about "benefit scroungers" are quite happy to have mates who are fiddling their tax... don't you think so, Crash?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 26-03-2020 at 07:59 PM.

Did I say mates?
    Or relatives . Or acquaintances?
    I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    You lot on here make me giggle. You are all honest people. You have never taken more time over breaks than you should have. None of you have never sat on Yr arse at work when you should have been grafting. None of you never went off sick when there was nothing wrong with you. None of you never claimed abit more overtime than you actually worked. It's all fiddling but that's OK. You can all feck off .
    None of those things thicko .

Always paid what taxes are due. Whether I could have fiddled them or not.

Always sat on my arse and hardly ever grafted.

Never needed money for overtime. Metaphorically do 24hours a day already. Might be an arrogant so and so.

Not a cheating billy ***kwitt like you though.

Still too thick to realise your original post was way out of order.

I hate the taxman too.

They don’t chase the filthy rich and they don’t chase shytes like you who think it’s a god given right to cheat the system.

Shame on you.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast