+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T self employed.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    None of those things thicko .

Always paid what taxes are due. Whether I could have fiddled them or not.

Always sat on my arse and hardly ever grafted.

Never needed money for overtime. Metaphorically do 24hours a day already. Might be an arrogant so and so.

Not a cheating billy ***kwitt like you though.

Still too thick to realise your original post was way out of order.

I hate the taxman too.

They don’t chase the filthy rich and they don’t chase shytes like you who think it’s a god given right to cheat the system.

Shame on you.
    . I seem to have upset you in some way. That's just too bad. You're really are an honest man or a lair. Are you suffering from a form of dementia because you forgot to tell me what you do for a living. Are you a vicar, priest maybe a nun, no you're not a priest they have had bad press and you're too honest. You must be a nun. You're not mother Terri's a are you.

I just pay my taxes.

You’re probably a priest. Shaft what you can and think it’s OK to do so.

Keep safe.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    I just pay my taxes.

You’re probably a priest. Shaft what you can and think it’s OK to do so.

Keep safe.
    . Pinocchio I'm a retired plumber. Keep safe too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    . Pinocchio I'm a retired plumber. Keep safe too.
    You're not the one Kerr got in some time ago & argued that he would not accept cash only?

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Hang on. Crash states that he suspects that some people he knows of have been evading tax. He anticipates that he might get some stick. I bet he didn't think for a minute that the first post in reply would be basically "yeah - I was one of them"
    The company is virtually bankrupting itself trying to keep people alive and able to afford to eat. Are you surprised that some posters are irate when, now of all times, someone comes on here confessing to tax fiddling and continuing to argue that it is, somehow OK?
    I'm not surprised one bit though I do get fed up of every thread getting into a slanging match which is usually centred around the same few posters.
    I blame cam for posting last week about nobody in authority being around to implement bans. Since then most threads have had some form of slanging match. Not sure it's a coincidence the same folk who make controversial posts after we loose 2 or 3 games are now on the forum most nights.
    Tedious, tiresome, childish, stovi ur a tw*t for being dishonest

Not guilty m'lud this time cayton. I'm keeping out of it...

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I'm not surprised one bit though I do get fed up of every thread getting into a slanging match which is usually centred around the same few posters.
    I blame cam for posting last week about nobody in authority being around to implement bans. Since then most threads have had some form of slanging match. Not sure it's a coincidence the same folk who make controversial posts after we loose 2 or 3 games are now on the forum most nights.
    . Another nun. You say all the above and vent Yr spleen then carry it on and insult me. So another one on this site that's never done nothing dishonest. Bet you all go together to church to repent. Forgive me father for I have sinned. Another ****er. Sites full of em.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Don't be blaming me. Tosser

In actual fact I am around and can initiate bans but it's so tedious trying to do it I'd rather not. As I said I do have 'the big red button' that would delete the entire board but if I did that I'd have no mates to talk to

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You're not the one Kerr got in some time ago & argued that he would not accept cash only?
    . I've accepted cash, cheque, bank transfer, and done work for pensioners and not charged em only a cuppa. My customers would tell you I don't rip people off and they are customers I've had for years.

The problem is this is a time when people are especially sensitive and rightly so. You were right to rebuke me and crash the other day cam.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast