+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T self employed.

O/T self employed.

Not sure if i got it right. But it will be based on theit tax returns.
    It will bite some on the arris.
    Don't start slagging me of but I know loads who have been under generous with their income to the tax man over the years.

I only declared what I had too to keep inland revenue happy if that is possible.dont hate anyone or anything except them *******s.im retired now but my lad is self employed, he got a bit saved but myself and the wife will sort him out if nessersary. Same goes for my daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    I only declared what I had too to keep inland revenue happy if that is possible.dont hate anyone or anything except them *******s.im retired now but my lad is self employed, he got a bit saved but myself and the wife will sort him out if nessersary. Same goes for my daughter.

If ever there was a time to brag about not paying your fair share into the national kitty. This is definitely not it.
    What a disgraceful post.

I'm sure most will be greatful for a bit. It's better than nowt they are getting ATM.

What's he got saved? What he should have paid in tax anyway?

It's OK though. You can help him with money you should have paid in tax if it's necessary.

Brilliant post fella. Just brilliant.

Hope ragingpup is reading. Maybe he can offer his view.

I hear ticket touts in particular are having a tough time and need some help!

Well done
    It's pleasing to know that all us on PAYE have been subsidising you all this time

So it looks like 80% avg of your last 3 years books.
    For upto 3 month (longer if needed)
    You don't apply. The tax office will contact you to fill in a short form but not until june at the earliest.
    If you qualify you can apply for universal credit until the payment (in june) is sent..
    The payment in june will be a one off/lump sum payment and cover for the full 12 week, backdated to today

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    If ever there was a time to brag about not paying your fair share into the national kitty. This is definitely not it.
    What a disgraceful post.
    not bragging. I paid what I had too. Isn't that what everyone does? I've worked all my life and only ever claimed child support for two kids. I take it you got in touch with the inland revenue and asked to pay more, when you were working. Don't think so. Prick

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Well done
    It's pleasing to know that all us on PAYE have been subsidising you all this time
    If he was contributing 100k instead of 150k in tax due to good accountant would he still be getting the abuse.
    If he employed 8 workers instead of 7 due to him being able to pay just the amount of tax to please the tax man would he still get abuse.
    I don't know. I'm just throwing alternative argument out there. For all I know he could be on 80k a year and pay £200 tax.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast