+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who am I Quizzes Team

It’s been good fun, this quiz. I’ve tended to dip in and out but, if a particular quiz grabbed me, I spent a fair amount of time on it and would be disappointed when I didn’t win! Learned a lot of stuff along the way as well.

Thank you CAM for all the hard work you put into it. This was obviously not something you just copied out of somebody else’s quiz book.

...and very well done, GF. You have to gave a special talent to dominate a competition like this so comprehensively!

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    It’s been good fun, this quiz. I’ve tended to dip in and out but, if a particular quiz grabbed me, I spent a fair amount of time on it and would be disappointed when I didn’t win! Learned a lot of stuff along the way as well.

Thank you CAM for all the hard work you put into it. This was obviously not something you just copied out of somebody else’s quiz book.

...and very well done, GF. You have to gave a special talent to dominate a competition like this so comprehensively!
    Thanks CT. Glad to hear people enjoyed them. Definitely not from a quiz book, more from Wikipedia and a few other sites. My method was come up with a theme, think of a player that fitted the theme and then do the research. Funnily enough it all began quite a while back when for some reason I was reading up on Jimmy Rimmer (the subject of No 1) and thought it was interesting that he had 2 European Cup Winner's medals and an England cap without ever completing a game. The rest as they say is history. I too learned a lot as the research took me up some interesting avenues .e.g. Mussolini and the connection to Di Canio. No doubt I'll soon forget it all. One last interesting snippet related to No 70, I thought it was quirky that Arthur Brooke (Brooke Bond PG Tips) and Albert E Richardson (inventor of the Teasmade) were both born in Ashton-under-Lyne.

Anyway, onward and upwards. Maybe I'll do a similar series on O/T Who am I Political Characters? and that might get more 'page views'

😆

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123