+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- US overtake Italy & China for Coronavirus cases

O/T:- US overtake Italy & China for Coronavirus cases

Nearly 14,000 reported in a single day.

Trump said it will all be back to normal by Easter though at least.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 26-03-2020 at 11:47 PM.

I'm sure this is much ado about nothing, because Lullapie said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    I am intrigued by your information on Trump as from all accounts the US isn't suffering as much as many other countries where Trump doesn't have influence. Would you like to support your comment that 'Trump is about to condemn a lot of people to death' please? I see no evidence that that is the case.
    As I'm sure Donald and Lullapie would claim, this is just 'fake news'.

Whatever bad comes of this crisis on this side of the pond, there's definitely the potential for it to be magnified tenfold over there. Not just deaths, I'm thinking civil unrest, lootings, police brutality, mass shootings etc. It's mad enough in the US as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Whatever bad comes of this crisis on this side of the pond, there's definitely the potential for it to be magnified tenfold over there. Not just deaths, I'm thinking civil unrest, lootings, police brutality, mass shootings etc. It's mad enough in the US as it is.
    The maddest thing of all is that whatever the number of fatalities in the USA, Trump is likely to get a second term because he keeps telling them that he's doing a really great job handling the crisis!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The maddest thing of all is that whatever the number of fatalities in the USA, Trump is likely to get a second term because he keeps telling them that he's doing a really great job handling the crisis!
    My prediction?......The USA will be absolutely fine......there is categorically no way that they will handle this crisis any worse than Italy or Spain....will Trump get another term?....he's up against a guy that struggles to remember his own name or where he is, how the hell the USA chose Biden over Sanders is a complete mystery, I know where my money is.

.he's up against a guy that struggles to remember his own name or where he is,

At least they're starting with the same handicap

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    .he's up against a guy that struggles to remember his own name or where he is,

At least they're starting with the same handicap
    You are just angry because Trump turned out to be smarter than you thought......not difficult, obviously....just tried to stick another 50 squid on Trump but bets are suspended.....

.....ps Labour should've gone with Nandy (genuinely decent person that would have galvanised the left, IMO) but it now looks like another 10 years in the wilderness for the West Ayton Red Brigade when Stammer "waffle, waffle, mumble, mumble , free stuff for everyone?".....errrrrrr, no thanks says Joe public....you can con some of the people etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    My prediction?......The USA will be absolutely fine......
    In what way will the USA be "absolutely fine"?

That sounds just the kind of stupid remark Trump would come up with!

C’mon Elite, you know how it goes now. Black is white, day is night, right is left. You produce evidence, they ignore it. You give a rational argument, they start name calling, or go and hide.

Etc. Etc.

errrrrrr.....fine in the way that this is not a huge "biggie" for them......currently running at 4 deaths per million people ie more people have died at a "spin-the-bottle" party whilst chugging a litre of Pabst Blue Ribbon....that kind of "fine"

I'll let you know if they remotely approach the figures of Italy!

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast