+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnson teste positive

Johnson teste positive

On a human level I wish him well and a speedy recovery.

I mentioned with regard to Prince Charles that if I phoned 111 and reported mild symptoms I would be told to stop at ooam and not be offered a test yet both Chaz and even Camilla who did not have symptoms were both given tests ahead of local NHS workers, who were waiting to have tests.
    Now Johnson who reported mild symptoms was given a test.

No life is more important than any other and we all deserve equal treatment, irrespective of wealth, power or status.

Edit-- Johnson tests positive--a teste is a b0llock--wait a minute (Cant edit title)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-03-2020 at 11:56 AM.

A dropped bo llo ck

JA- Johnson Art, teks mi back to 2015

Matthew Hanc0ck, the Health Secretary, has now tested positive.

I wish him well and a speedy recovery.

He managed to secure the test without being admitted to hospital, ahead of NHS frontline workers in London who have been waiting for tests.

No life is more important than any other and we all deserve equal treatment, irrespective of wealth, power or status.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-03-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Just add one word to that SB to make it 21 word

Lydia's C0ckatoo on Emmerdale has tested positive for Coronavirus. It could explain the C0ckatoo's lack of movement in it's cage. The bird is self isolating and Lydia is devastated. Lydia loves a C0ckatoo.

No bird's life is more important than any other and all deserve equal treatment, irrespective of size or owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post

Just add one word to that SB to make it 21 word
    Stick "person's" in front of "life" and its cracked it Ziles--now an Official Statement.

what a load of bull poo there is no such thing of equal regardless of status if your partner had symptoms and our lass had symptoms and only 1 test kit you'd want your partner tested instead of our lass.
    you'd have to be a reyt pacifist to think any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    what a load of bull poo there is no such thing of equal regardless of status if your partner had symptoms and our lass had symptoms and only 1 test kit you'd want your partner tested instead of our lass.
    you'd have to be a reyt pacifist to think any other way.
    What if your lass had been patiently queuing and was about to have a test when she found out a group of people "more important" had stepped in front of her and she had to wait a lot longer ?

Who said "There is no such thing as society". ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Matthew Hanc0ck, the Health Secretary, has now tested positive.

I wish him well and a speedy recovery.

He managed to secure the test without being admitted to hospital, ahead of NHS frontline workers in London who have been waiting for tests.

Well said SB and tha absolutely spot on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast