+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 19/20 season.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

19/20 season.

What do you lads reckon should happen to this season ?
    Me personally think they should cancel next 20/21 season and see out this season . Even though if they called this season void Barnsley wouldn't.get demoted ,but I dont think that's fair .

I would declare this season null and void and restart it from scratch in the autumn.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I would declare this season null and void and restart it from scratch in the autumn.
    Is that to stop west ham getting relegated Tricky lol

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    Is that to stop west ham getting relegated Tricky lol
    Too right Donny

I think they should finish the season,but if it was cancelled poor Dirty Leeds would miss out..lol

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    What do you lads reckon should happen to this season ?
    Me personally think they should cancel next 20/21 season and see out this season . Even though if they called this season void Barnsley wouldn't.get demoted ,but I dont think that's fair .
    I would try and see the season out and if necessary over the summer months. IF it drags on until end July, start the new season mid/end September and cancel the league and FA cups and no international breaks to free up space.
    Only my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    I would try and see the season out and if necessary over the summer months. IF it drags on until end July, start the new season mid/end September and cancel the league and FA cups and no international breaks to free up space.
    Only my opinion.
    wotcha fella hope you and yours are well!
    what about the Euros next year? perhaps we should concentrate on a full next Season, and bin this 1!
    Players hanging around the Penalty area for every Corner kick (playing behind closed doors) is really going to reasure their families ..not!
    be lucky now
    John.

We must finish this season no matter when that might be. Too much football has been played to just cancel the season. If it takes until near the end of this year, then we should change the format of next season, just for the one year. Maybe split each division in two and have some play off games to decide champions and relegation places.

The President of UEFA has said the current season could be lost.
    I like him Lol.
    Ps the blunts European dream would be finished as well (BONUS)

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    The President of UEFA has said the current season could be lost.
    I like him Lol.
    Ps the blunts European dream would be finished as well (BONUS)
    Now this is where my view can be skewed.
    Whilst I think morally the season should be finished at the sacrifice of next season . The thought of Leeds and Sheffield scum having their dreams smashed and Barnsley not getting relegated until end of next season does seem a good option.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast