+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: James McClean

James McClean

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...30071.html?amp

No idea why any club wants this clown. Kirk Broadfoot was right.

I don’t have a problem with his opinions and why he would tell his story to his children but this is why he gets abuse, amazingly some still defend him

He’s an attention seeking ****er and he knows it
    Last edited by millertop; 27-03-2020 at 02:50 PM.

He’s happy to pay an extraordinary amount of tax to the government that helps keep everything in NI British.

His morality is pushed aside for money, fame and glory to work and live in the country he supposedly hates.

That is really sad. Who on earth would teach your children about those troubles by such a. shocking method.
    If I were Stoke City I'd be looking at the finer points of his contract to see if he can be dismissed. They might get relegated so they might benefit for offloading him.

My wife,s cousin has two children that both went to Queens Uni in Belfast. One has graduated and has settled there, the other is still studying.
    I saw them both at xmas and asked them how they were accepted there as being English.
    They said that the 16-25 year born and bred Northern Irish generation are not interested in the troubles and it's deeply frowned upon to perpetuate the divisions. It's now common for Catholics and Protestants to mix socially and mixed relationships are normal.

The one still Studying says that there is a key rule at Uni that talk of the troubles and bigotry are banned on campus. The applies to students lecturers and up to Director level. It's a dismissal offence for all.

One of them said he went to a Catholic WMC just before xmas. He said he was very apprehensive and nervous and went with mixed religions of his age group. After about 10 mins an attractive girl approached him robustly and he thought he was going to get a slap or worse. She had found out he was English and planted a big kiss right on the mush, held his hands and whispered in his ear ...thank you for taking the time to visit us, it means so much. You will always be welcome here. Please come back and bring as many friends as you like

McLean is a dinosaur that fortunately doesn't reflect what the upcoming NI generations are thinking
    Last edited by flourbasher; 27-03-2020 at 07:06 PM.

He's a knob but the Independent should not have included a photo showing his children who are innocent in this and may unfortunately now be recognised and abused by some of the dregs of society/football.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    He's a knob but the Independent should not have included a photo showing his children who are innocent in this and may unfortunately now be recognised and abused by some of the dregs of society/football.
    He put the photo online himself. Once you do that you are effectively losing control of the photo.
    I do agree it could’ve been edited.

I go to Belfast several times a year and it’s a very forward thinking, progressive city. The people there are extremely welcoming to the English and don’t have time for conversations about the troubles. I much prefer going there to Dublin.

I think he's dangerous rather than just a nob

Just to clarify if anyone's thinking of going to NI there are still problems if you scratch beneath the surface.
    If venturing outside the main tourist areas You have to go to the right places with the right people. The right people preferably being young born and bred NI from both backgrounds and you should be ok. The locals will choose which clubs and venues it's safe to visit.

An English stag weekend venturing alone into a Club in a Catholic area would be suicide.....literally
    It will take multiple generations to solve that problem but they,re getting there

.......stupid example of brainwashing your kids. Let them grow up and make their own choices in life.

....Once a knob always a knob..............

We were fined 20k and warned about our behaviour on the grounds of racism because of this tw@t .

Then I see this on social media today .

Unbelievable .

I've said for years he's entitled to his views regarding his Republican stance and the poppy .

Next time he's at Oakwell and we all wear T shirts with the Gibraltar 3 laid in a pool of blood that's acceptable to him then ? .

If you can't take it James and go running to the EFL crying like a baby as you did last November at Oakwell perhaps you should try and be the better man yourself ....... pryck !!! .

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    .......stupid example of brainwashing your kids. Let them grow up and make their own choices in life.

....Once a knob always a knob..............
    I doubt he's actually teaching anything to kids that age, but you never know. He's probably singing The Wheels on the Bus and took the photo for effect and it back fired on him badly. Whoever took the photo should also have twigged it was a bad idea.