+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dog Lee Consortium shortens Lockdown

Dog Lee Consortium shortens Lockdown

Fans will recall the Consortium's promise at the time of the takeover to be very involved in the wider community of Barnsley.

As part of this promise Barnsley Football Club is pleased to announce that Dog Lee will fund a shortening of the lockdown period by one full hour overnight this Saturday. Fans can access this by simply putting their clocks forward by one hour after obtaining a voucher from the Box Office. Dog has generously applied this to the whole of the Barnsley Metropolitan area rather than just the town itself.

Barnsley Football Club takes the health and safety of its fans very seriously and hopes its supporters benefit significantly from this shortening of what can be a stressful time. Dog's message to fans at this time is "Go Barnsley".
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-03-2020 at 01:53 PM.

good un SB.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Fans will recall the Consortium's promise at the time of the takeover to be very involved in the wider community of Barnsley.

As part of this promise Barnsley Football Club is pleased to announce that Dog Lee will fund a shortening of the lockdown period by one full hour overnight this Saturday. Fans can access this by simply putting their clocks forward by one hour after obtaining a voucher from the Box Office. Dog has generously applied this to the whole of the Barnsley Metropolitan area rather than just the town itself.

Barnsley Football Club takes the health and safety of its fans very seriously and hopes its supporters benefit significantly from this shortening of what can be a stressful time. Dog's message to fans at this time is "Go Barnsley".
    Message from fans to Dog is "Go New City Capital"
    & as far away as possible
    In fact

You there: **CK off. And when you get there, **CK off from there too. Then **CK off some more. Keep **CKing off until you get back here. Then **CK off again.
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 28-03-2020 at 05:00 PM.

Are you available to act as consultant on writing the persuasion pre-amble to the Season Ticket Renewal Notification letter Ziles ?

Are you available to act as consultant on writing the persuasion pre-amble to the Season Ticket Renewal Notification letter Ziles ?
    Yes I know I do have a way with words as my message demonstrates
    I'll write it in English & perhaps you'd translate into Tarnspeyk
    Animal will help on the preamble as well. I'm sure
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 28-03-2020 at 05:34 PM.

I think you may have hit upon an idea SB
    Why not invite TM members to submit on here their suggestion for such a preamble
    You could act as judge & then submit best one to Hoss

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I think you may have hit upon an idea SB
    Why not invite TM members to submit on here their suggestion for such a preamble
    You could act as judge & then submit best one to Hoss
    I think it has already been written Ziles but even Dog would not be so insensitive as to send out requests for money at a time when many are struggling to cope financially with the basics. Would he ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 29-03-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Don't you believe that for one minute SB!! Season ticket reminders will go out as normal from someone "Working from home" they will probably apply a reduction in price given the climate to assist fans in this uncertain time.