+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just back from the supermarket

Just back from the supermarket

And it was very quiet and everyone obeying the rules. Only shortages I saw were flour, dried pasta and beans, plenty of toilet and kitchen rolls.

Hopefully that's us done until next week.

I'm just back from Aldi in Llandudno, very civil and well organised with plenty of stock, there was small queue to get in, one out one in, everybody was sticking to the recommended rules

I went this afternoon and bumped into an old flame, after a bit of a chat I asked if there was any chance of a shag, she said ok providing you can do it from 2 Metres....

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    I'm just back from Aldi in Llandudno, very civil and well organised with plenty of stock, there was small queue to get in, one out one in, everybody was sticking to the recommended rules
    A bit different down here. All being well, hoping for a nice meal at the Kings Head, and a tram ride up the Orme later on this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindenbaggie View Post
    A bit different down here. All being well, hoping for a nice meal at the Kings Head, and a tram ride up the Orme later on this year.
    A great idea Linden, something to really look forward to in this beautiful part of the world.
    Must say, I'm missing my trips down to West Brom. to meet up with family and friends and visits to The Baggies.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    A great idea Linden, something to really look forward to in this beautiful part of the world.
    Must say, I'm missing my trips down to West Brom. to meet up with family and friends and visits to The Baggies.
    Sea, mountains and valleys on your doorstep throughout the year. not much to complain about there. Hoping to visit Zip World at Bethesda though, the village with the longest recorded UK industrial strike.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)