+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bored and want to do something useful?

Bored and want to do something useful?

You can do plenty of useful work from your computer on the site below.

You could actually be responsible for finding another planet, as yet unknown, orbiting a star.

Count penguins, help to fight resistance to antibiotics, listening for earthquakes and loads of other stuff.

I am currently imputing data from historic rainfall records which, to be useful, have to be in a digital form.

It is a very therapeutic way to spend a bit of time!

https://www.zooniverse.org/projects?...=1&status=live

Never mind the BS 59er, WTF you doing about the whale vomit?

Nowt BT.

It's still festering away in the drawer.

Yours for £20,000?

Mrs S insists I am doing something really useful by continuing to paint the interior of our abode. There are two bedrooms to go yet, and I remain unconvinced.

Just been up the ladders and cleaned all the Troughings out .. They needed it,got two bucket fills of moss etc..lol

Honestly guys, my garden (which is a fair old lump) looks like Regents Park. Daffodils are out , all three lawns mowed, borders trimmed, the Child bride can't believe it! We are BBQing and eating el fresco. It's like a foooooking holiday is this!

i've just done another 20 minutes of rainfall records and I feel wholesome.

I must admit to being relaxed about all this and we are enjoying ourselves.

Ask us how we feel in a month though...

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    i've just done another 20 minutes of rainfall records and I feel wholesome.

I must admit to being relaxed about all this and we are enjoying ourselves.

Ask us how we feel in a month though...
    Get your lot a hot dog recipe book 59er...

Attachment 15377

Well, let's hope the New Order doesn't do a trade deal with China and we are forced to buy their sh1te food.

Buying American sh1te is more than enough methinks.

Sometimes 59er your failure to grasp the fundamentals takes my breath away...

The United Nations reports that over 7.6 million people die annually throughout the world because of hunger or a hunger-related cause. This means about 21,000 deprived people on average die every day, because of starvation and food insecurity. That is one person dies every 4 seconds, every day, 365 days a year. Why in the name of God do we let this continue?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)