Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 71

Thread: UEFA have decided

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    At least we'll have the 4 Derbies to look forward to ������
    watching us wi the fermers in the tayside derby?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,097
    Fairness has to play a part.

    It helps us that Celtic are also in strong position and I’d hope the same rule would be applied to both (though I couldn’t guarantee it)

    The only possible options are

    (1) end leagues in current positions

    (2) play every 3 days when we can start playing and finish the season (could help tv revenues and euro 2020 has been moved)

    (3) league reconstruction.

    If you look at tables - 14-14-16 with two non league champions promoted seems fairest

    Also a good option 14-10 and then a League one north and south of 10 teams.

    In the top league could have a top 6 split. The bottom 8 could play for relegation and you could let the winner of the top 8 have play off for Europa league spot so something to play for

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,513
    I was always under the impression that every league under the UEFA banner would decide how their own season would end.It may well be possible that some countries who have been more successful in dealing with the virus could still finish their season's.
    Our initial Herd Immunity strategy instead of testing makes it unlikely that the UK countries will be amongst them.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 30-03-2020 at 11:42 PM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    261
    Thon chunt Doncaster will have to self isolate for the rest of his puff nae matter which set of bigots gets ****ed over...

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,513
    Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    Thon chunt Doncaster will have to self isolate for the rest of his puff nae matter which set of bigots gets ****ed over...
    Nobody is getting treated harshly,Celtic were clearly winning the league and everyone associated with The Rangers knew it.Its not like them but The Rangers are using covid 19 as an excuse to try and stop 9 in a row,Hearts to avoid a deserved relegation and the Funsters to stop United going up,FACT.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 31-03-2020 at 08:14 AM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,215
    Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    Thon chunt Doncaster will have to self isolate for the rest of his puff nae matter which set of bigots gets ****ed over...
    ^^^^ definitely this, and for me, Doncaster and the rest of those clowns who make decisions ‘for the benefit of Scottish football’ deserve to be placed in this position, especially after they announced they were happy with the way they had addressed bigotry and sectarianism in our game. They will feel the full wrath of half of all bigots who continue to ruin our game, and deserve every last minute of it. Phukk them!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,215
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I was always under the impression that every league under the UEFA banner would decide how their own season would end.It may well be possible that some countries who have been more successful in dealing with the virus could still finish their season's.
    Our initial Herd Immunity strategy instead of testing makes it unlikely that the UK countries will be amongst them.

    G, you keep banging on about testing, are you aware that the UK did not, and still do not, have sufficient numbers of testing kits to carry out this task for the entire population?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,413
    Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    ^^^^ definitely this, and for me, Doncaster and the rest of those clowns who make decisions ‘for the benefit of Scottish football’ deserve to be placed in this position, especially after they announced they were happy with the way they had addressed bigotry and sectarianism in our game. They will feel the full wrath of half of all bigots who continue to ruin our game, and deserve every last minute of it. Phukk them!
    Exactly this. The fact the incompetent, clueless Phud that is Doncaster was placed in charge of our game, and is still there, says it all.

    Reap what you sow Doncaster. You and your cronies have contributed massively to what is about to unfold.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,513
    Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    G, you keep banging on about testing, are you aware that the UK did not, and still do not, have sufficient numbers of testing kits to carry out this task for the entire population?
    The reason we do not have the kits for testing is the brilliant scientific minds advising Westminster decided we would do it differently and allow 60% of the population to become infected,meanwhile every other country in europe either developed tests or bought them all.
    After deciding 250,000 deaths would not be a good idea there was a massive U turn but we are now weeks behind countries like Germany who kept banging on about tests.The WHO kept banging on about tests as well,their head told the world to,"Test,test,test."

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Nobody is getting treated harshly,Celtic were clearly winning the league and everyone associated with The Rangers knew it.Its not like them but The Rangers are using covid 19 as an excuse to try and stop 9 in a row,Hearts to avoid a deserved relegation and the Funsters to stop United going up,FACT.
    true as f uck

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •