+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: UEFA have decided

Hopefully Nicky Clarks back if we need to re-start the season

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Hopefully Nicky Clarks back if we need to re-start the season
    Yep - the way they were talking he would have been back now, never mind a couple of months, so he’ll be back fully up and running by then and my god how we missed him. A lot more than I would’ve given credit for. Sorry, Nicky!

Now, back on to the subject of Dillon Powers............................

Whars whitfield at lol

Quote Originally Posted by no1arabbelfast View Post
    or it is expunged.

You would have loved that as much as the trophy virgin funsters like Peter and Co, nae luck

6-2
    0-2

For funsters looking in, love watching them during this lock down, very pleasing

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    The way things had gone of late, unfortunately I think this was unlikely. I suspect it would have rolled on to next week before we could have officially confirmed. Over the piece and without getting into morals or ethics of the current situation, from a purely footballing perspective I think this break came at a good time to recharge the batteries and also reinvigorate the supporters. If they somehow manage to get this up and running again we’re going to be well up for this. The UEFA directive seems to be advising associations to hold off until July if needs for re-starting so there is hope yet.If so, our first game back is going to be Morton away and after such an absence I confidently predict we will take considerably more through than we would have done first time round.

I think form would have picked up, maybe even starting with Morton away and would judge finished it off on form again and relishing dens later this month (with them cocky yet again in build up due to a wee improvement)

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Whars whitfield at lol
    Just for us affshore, here's an exclusive image of Powers training while socially distancing doon the beach.

fallout las vegas

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    You would have loved that as much as the trophy virgin funsters like Peter and Co, nae luck

6-2
    0-2

For funsters looking in, love watching them during this lock down, very pleasing
    Just because Peter broke the ceasefire the other night mate does not mean we need to follow suit.Actually i thought no1arabbelfast was an Arab?.

I think we should put a side things like this during these uncertain times, we cannot got forward like this James

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Just for us affshore, here's an exclusive image of Powers training while socially distancing doon the beach.

fallout las vegas
    You are blethering shyte mate he has just pinged that shell forward next to his left peg.He is also delivering the finger to his detractors.

Quote Originally Posted by no1arabbelfast View Post
    This lock down is not going anywhere fast and there is real danger of a second wave in the Autumn.

There are only two solutions now.

Either the season finishes now or it is expunged.
    I think there is a third way fellow Arab,it is possible that in the summer a partial lifting of restrictions may allow for seasons to be finished.I do concede though that these games will more than likely be behind closed doors.The main ambition of the football authorities must be to finish this campaign and worry about next season later.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)