Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Vanarama World Cup of Goals - Notts related

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,837

    Vanarama World Cup of Goals - Notts related

    YOUR COUNTY NEEDS YOU!

    For those not aware Vanarama are running a world cup of goals on Twitter based on goals scored during the National League season so far. We have 4 players in the mix, one in each of four groups and given the fan base we have we could potentially guarantee an all Notts County final.

    First up is Enzio's goal against Barnet, there's 4 hours left to vote for him and he's just gone slightly ahead of Halifax's Nathan Clarke in the voting.

    Of course it means absolutely fcuk all but in a time where you need to get your competitive football fix any way you can it offers some much needed relief, even if I am nearly 55.

    I don't think you need a Twitter account to view and vote so here's the link https://twitter.com/Vanarama/status/...146522118?s=20

    Get voting!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    26,232
    Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    YOUR COUNTY NEEDS YOU!

    For those not aware Vanarama are running a world cup of goals on Twitter based on goals scored during the National League season so far. We have 4 players in the mix, one in each of four groups and given the fan base we have we could potentially guarantee an all Notts County final.

    First up is Enzio's goal against Barnet, there's 4 hours left to vote for him and he's just gone slightly ahead of Halifax's Nathan Clarke in the voting.

    Of course it means absolutely fcuk all but in a time where you need to get your competitive football fix any way you can it offers some much needed relief, even if I am nearly 55.

    I don't think you need a Twitter account to view and vote so here's the link https://twitter.com/Vanarama/status/...146522118?s=20

    Get voting!
    It allowed me to view, but asked me to log in when I tried to vote.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It allowed me to view, but asked me to log in when I tried to vote.
    You need a Twitter account. Don't worry, I voted for Enzio on your behalf.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It allowed me to view, but asked me to log in when I tried to vote.
    Ah ok, didn't realise that.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,837
    Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    you need a twitter account. Don't worry, i voted for enzio on your behalf.
    xd xd

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,599

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    26,232
    Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    You need a Twitter account. Don't worry, I voted for Enzio on your behalf.
    Very kind of you, I realised you wouldn't be using your vote.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,837
    Enzio won through, Richard Brindley up next https://twitter.com/vanarama/status/...023457281?s=21

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,837
    Enzio and Richard Brindley both comfortably through to the semis. Mitch Rose looking like he’ll win his QF but Cal Roberts is in the balance. If you are able to vote do it here https://twitter.com/vanarama/status/...823178241?s=21

    Would be hilarious to have all 4 Notts entries in the semis!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,677
    Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Enzio and Richard Brindley both comfortably through to the semis. Mitch Rose looking like he’ll win his QF but Cal Roberts is in the balance. If you are able to vote do it here https://twitter.com/vanarama/status/...823178241?s=21

    Would be hilarious to have all 4 Notts entries in the semis!

    https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...hijack-4020249

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •