+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lifeline

Lifeline

Spotted Lynn's Lifeline drive on the Club website

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...-surge-310320/

So I did my bit and just signed up , 2 squid joining fee and 26 squid a quarter....just a word of warning, to anyone thinking of joining, there are not a lot of memberships left, only 300 left of the 2,500 maximum allowed.

Secondly, I signed up using a visa debit card using the payment drop-down box, but apparently I had inadvertently hit the credit card button instead, corrected myself using the prompts, but I now have two memberships.....Lynn just e-mailed me from Notts HQ asking me if I really wanted two or just the one....I told her I'm a cheapskate, "one only please"....so just a word of warning to everyone....... (I'm not warning you that I'm a penny-pincher as anyone who darns his own socks, buys his clothes from the Sunday 2nd-hand market, made a covid19 mask out of Miriams pantyhose, and makes her pay for her own shopping when she stays here, is clearly on the side of frugality,...... I was warning you to hit the right buttons the first time whilst purchasing the above!)

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Spotted Lynn's Lifeline drive on the Club website

So I did my bit and just signed up , 2 squid joining fee and 26 squid a quarter....just a word of warning, to anyone thinking of joining, there are not a lot of memberships left, only 300 left of the 2,500 maximum allowed.

Secondly, I signed up using a visa debit card using the payment drop-down box, but apparently I had inadvertently hit the credit card button instead, corrected myself using the prompts, but I now have two memberships.....Lynn just e-mailed me from Notts HQ asking me if I really wanted two or just the one....I told her I'm a cheapskate, "one only please"....so just a word of warning to everyone....... (I'm not warning you that I'm a penny-pincher as anyone who darns his own socks, buys his clothes from the Sunday 2nd-hand market, made a covid19 mask out of Miriams pantyhose, and makes her pay for her own shopping when she stays here, is clearly on the side of frugality,...... I was warning you to hit the right buttons the first time whilst purchasing the above!)
    Why is mine 30 notes a quarter?

Won another £50 a few weeks back tho.

Get yerssen signed up!!!

And the NCFCOSA as well.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

Get yerssen signed up!!!

And the NCFCOSA as well.
    ...because you're loaded whereas I'm a humble retiree selling baby goats to pay for my rice and beans.....actually, no idea, 26 a quarter = 104 a year = 2 a week

how do they pay out the winnings? (not that I'm expecting any, Cher seems to be bagging most of them).....do they credit it back to the bank account?

...because you're loaded whereas I'm a humble retiree selling baby goats to pay for my rice and beans.....actually, no idea, 26 a quarter = 104 a year = 2 a week

how do they pay out the winnings? (not that I'm expecting any, Cher seems to be bagging most of them).....do they credit it back to the bank account?
    Gregory Peck.

Gregory Peck.
    No idea what Gregory has to do with it, but I've just had an e-mail thanking me for joining Lifeline and guaranteeing a $500 win within the next 6 months, ****ing awesome.....I'm thinking of booking memberships for my whole family and friends (obviously not many of the latter) tomorrow.....unless the remaining places are sold out of course....please can you all stop signing up until I've sold another 5 goats!

This is easier than smuggling Ethiopians across the Libyan desert for a pathetic 100 smackeroonies apiece, I wish I had spotted this earlier.

Get yerssen signed up!!!

And the NCFCOSA as well.
    You in the 50/50 draw as well mate? i did well in the early days but have won bugger all for years, I normally pay yearly at the same time as I pay for my ST so must remember to phone Lynne early next month. Keep safe buddy COYP.

No idea what Gregory has to do with it, but I've just had an e-mail thanking me for joining Lifeline and guaranteeing a $500 win within the next 6 months, ****ing awesome.....I'm thinking of booking memberships for my whole family and friends (obviously not many of the latter) tomorrow.....unless the remaining places are sold out of course....please can you all stop signing up until I've sold another 5 goats!

This is easier than smuggling Ethiopians across the Libyan desert for a pathetic 100 smackeroonies apiece, I wish I had spotted this earlier.
    Gregory Peck = Cheque: Gumpy rhyming slang.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    You in the 50/50 draw as well mate? i did well in the early days but have won bugger all for years, I normally pay yearly at the same time as I pay for my ST so must remember to phone Lynne early next month. Keep safe buddy COYP.
    Hi Kev, hope you and yours are ok. Think it might be the big draw at the end of the season? Other than that theory, I have no idea. Hope to see the resumption of the Vapers and Moaners club sooner rather than later, but we'll have to wait and see. Take care mate.

Watcha Mick, other than the boredom we are alright this end thanks mate, let's hope that the rest of the gang are & remain the same although I fear it will be a fair time before we can get together for a good old moan, all the best to you & yours. COYP

Keep trying to join online but every time I get to the checkout it doubles from £2 to £4.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast