+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Anyone still looking forward to taking holidays abroad?

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Bump
    Still he hasn't supplied any info...because it's probably bullcrap

Looks like Wendun decided to visit the South Coast with Mrs Wendun and he's posted on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Blimey - several issues here:

1. Why do you keep harping on about Brexit? I've said throughout that I was ambivalent on the topic and can see the positives of it (if managed well) but also the dangers to the economy.

2. People like us fuel racial tensions? How does that work? Isn't that caused by people that post daily racist (as you call them) posts (that you abhor, but are happy to ignore? Isn't it caused by the people who see fit to abuse and attack people who don't look English? Would you ignore that too?

3. Are you saying that posters on here that espouse daily rants don't have the home comfort and resources to organise and take their fight to the beaches if they feel so strongly? I would warrant that they own theor own homes now whereas I'm paying for a London mortgage! Are you saying that their views are not 'core beliefs'? Fair enough to throw the challenge to me, Wan and John but if you're in the business of impartiality (which you clearly are not) then you have to hold anyone's core beliefs to this ridiculous challenge you set, not just those on the left. If not, why not?!

Whilst we're on that topic, I'm interested in how you separate political beliefs from with 'core beliefs'? What do you mean by that? If a poster on here posts that they feel that AS are not the core problem that we face, doesn't want to get involved in scapegoating and even challenge some 'facts and figures' posted on here, is that me putting forward their core beliefs or a political opinion? If another poster posts that certain foreign cultures are 'filthy' or that some are better off being shot into the sea, is that a political belief or a core value?

4. Sorry you feel that the world is going backwards. After nearly 50 years of rule from your preferred party I would have hoped that you'd be happier. Maybe it all would have been fine if it wasn't for those pesky leftists, who keep whinging on the sidelines without any actual power? Strange that you relate that to teaching though. In my opinion, and most educationalists, the standards of teaching throughout the country has never been better with much better training for teachers and clearer definition and holding to standards which I have to say the Governments of the last 20 years deserve good credit for. I wonder what makes you think that everything is a 'race to the bottom'? You sound like a somewhat bitter old fella lamenting the illusionary 'good old days' to be honest. Not sure they ever existed tbh, not based on my Maltby school experience and early teaching days in various schools. Things are hugely improved

5. I don't intend to be morally superior - that's your filter pal
    I can only deal with point 5. The rest of the bullshine doesn’t wear.

Have a word with yourself.

Pathetic.

Educationalist? Windbag more like. To think we pay our taxes to entrust children and their education to people like you.

Out of touch with reality. No wonder this country is ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    I can only deal with point 5. The rest of the bullshine doesn’t wear.

Have a word with yourself.

Pathetic.

Educationalist? Windbag more like. To think we pay our taxes to entrust children and their education to people like you.

Out of touch with reality. No wonder this country is ****ed.
    No answers to any of my questions then Howdy? No surprises there.

You can only deal with point 5? Why? they are quite simple questions and no right/wrong answers.

I think, if the country is, in your words, ****ed, maybe you should have a word with yourself for voting time and again for politicians that have ****ed it? You've won all the elections, you've chosen the people in power. You've given them the mandates. What went wrong do you think? We entrusted our children of the last 50 years to your ideology of 'look after your own'. Has it been a success do you think? Has it made you happy? TBH you sound as depressed as the resident bigot brigade on here! Get a grip man .

The only thing depressing me is that the children of our times, are educated by hypocrites like you.

All talk and no action.

I’m comfortable in my own skin and satisfied with what I give back to society.

BTW you have no idea where my vote has been placed over the last 30 odd years. One thing is certain though; Your beloved party members and their union backers have turned the Labour movement into the biggest cesspit of all.

Take it there’s still no room for that asylum seeker on your sofa then? Maybe if they get housed next to GF or Grist, that’ll be the problem solved in your eyes.

You think you have a grasp on it all and think you have all the answers but in reality you’re so out of touch it’s untrue.

Blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    No answers to any of my questions then Howdy? No surprises there.

You can only deal with point 5? Why? they are quite simple questions and no right/wrong answers.

I think, if the country is, in your words, ****ed, maybe you should have a word with yourself for voting time and again for politicians that have ****ed it? You've won all the elections, you've chosen the people in power. You've given them the mandates. What went wrong do you think? We entrusted our children of the last 50 years to your ideology of 'look after your own'. Has it been a success do you think? Has it made you happy? TBH you sound as depressed as the resident bigot brigade on here! Get a grip man .
    you call people on this site and that includes myself bigots because we are concerned bout uncontrolled immigration. That whats been happening for the last 25 years by most political parties, call people bigots rasists if the word immigration is mentioned. That's why 1600 young girls got raped and ***ually assaulted in Rotherham.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Looks like Wendun decided to visit the South Coast with Mrs Wendun and he's posted on YouTube

Looking at the brown sea it's got to be skeggy.
    Also Who said we were rasist in the 80s. That coastguard looks brown to me. Political correctness gown mad

The only thing depressing me is that the children of our times, are educated by hypocrites like you.

All talk and no action.

BTW you have no idea where my vote has been placed over the last 30 odd years. One thing is certain though; Your beloved party members and their union backers have turned the Labour movement into the biggest cesspit of all.

Take it there’s still no room for that asylum seeker on your sofa then? Maybe if they get housed next to GF or Grist, that’ll be the problem solved in your eyes.

You think you have a grasp on it all and think you have all the answers but in reality you’re so out of touch it’s untrue.

Blah blah blah.
    Where have I said that I have any answers to this issue? Pretty much all I have done on this thread is questioned people's opinions and how they have come to some conclusions. On the migrant issue, Kerr asked if anyone had any issues seeing as were just arguing about the problem, where were your answers? Is the infantile suggestion that anyone who doesn't express hostility towards asylum seekers, or says that until we find another legal way of settling asylum seekers we should take our responsibility just the same as every other country, has to adopt a migrant family then we aren't going to get very far. I would like my leaders to work with other countries to each share evenly the resettlement of asylum seekers but like most on here, as they are using my (and yours) tax pounds towards doing this I would like them to be as water tight and effective as possible. Clearly there is room for improvement and some resent their tax pounds being used for this, but that's too bad. Yes I know that many in the heartlands are concerned about this, and I understand this, but I don't agree that the numbers of asylum seekers we house are the reason why the towns are ****ed. I think that is more down to the lack of regional investment over many years. And I fear that this will keep going on whilst people keep on blaming migrants and anyone that isn't suitably hostile towards them.

I would agree that on here, a football fans message board of a club in a heartlands town, my views on not seeing easy non workable answers to complex problems is a bit out of touch. I don't have any answers to these complex problems, but judging by the response to Kerr's question, neither do you or anyone on here other than juvenile 'sink em' or 'put em on your sofa'. So if people have no answers, I don't see why they post the same thing time and again on a footy message board.

All talk and no action.

Blah blah blah.
    Where have I said that I have any answers to this issue? Pretty much all I have done on this thread is questioned people's opinions and how they have come to some conclusions. On the migrant issue, Kerr asked if anyone had any issues seeing as were just arguing about the problem, where were your answers? Is the infantile suggestion that anyone who doesn't express hostility towards asylum seekers, or says that until we find another legal way of settling asylum seekers we should take our responsibility just the same as every other country, has to adopt a migrant family then we aren't going to get very far. I would like my leaders to work with other countries to each share evenly the resettlement of asylum seekers but like most on here, as they are using my (and yours) tax pounds towards doing this I would like them to be as water tight and effective as possible. Clearly there is room for improvement and some resent their tax pounds being used for this, but that's too bad. Yes I know that many in the heartlands are concerned about this, and I understand this, but I don't agree that the numbers of asylum seekers we house are the reason why the towns are ****ed. I think that is more down to the lack of regional investment over many years. And I fear that this will keep going on whilst people keep on blaming migrants and anyone that isn't suitably hostile towards them.

I would agree that on here, a football fans message board of a club in a heartlands town, my views on not seeing easy non workable answers to complex problems is a bit out of touch. I don't have any answers to these complex problems, but judging by the response to Kerr's question, neither do you or anyone on here other than juvenile 'sink em' or 'put em on your sofa'. So if people have no answers, I don't see why they post the same thing time and again on a footy message board.

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast