+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: O/T Anyone still looking forward to taking holidays abroad?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I'm trying me best to put a block on the race/ immigration stuff riley but the mods waint listen. Till they do it will continue...
    And to think I once called you smug, pompous, self-opinionated, hypocritical and solipsistic.

Just an English break for us this year.
    Booked Bali for next summer to make up for lack of foreign holiday this year though.

As this is a 'Bank Holiday' weekend here in the US we had been contemplating taking a 3-4 day break, not abroad but just somewhere different and not too far away. Plans didn't materialize due to Mrs CA having some work to do but all things considered it worked out OK. We were going to Palm Springs in CA where it hit 49.4C (121F) yesterday

With no football to go to, I am back in Turkey for 3 weeks, good social distancing watching footie at night, with my bottles of efe's

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    With no football to go to, I am back in Turkey for 3 weeks, good social distancing watching footie at night, with my bottles of efe's
    Have a great time Ericslad and stay safe.

Got 10 pairs of shoes & sandals for nowt yesterday. Passing mosque there were about 200 pairs outside

Got 10 pairs of shoes & sandals for nowt yesterday. Passing mosque there were about 200 pairs outside

Well I'm in quarantine when I come home Wednesday, but managed to get 5 wks in Turkey out of annual insurance

Well I'm in quarantine when I come home Wednesday, but managed to get 5 wks in Turkey out of annual insurance
    Nice to see you've not succumb to the dreaded virus and now sensibly looking to self isolate on your return, good man.

Some might say you were selfish by going abroad on a plane full of potential carriers but, I suppose you asked yourself where does it end. Furthermore, the personal grief you've been through of late and the weight you must carry on your shoulders at times, must have made you feel like saying, 'bugger it, I'm off' and I for one don't blame you. Have a safe flight home.

All male styles I assume

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast