+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: O/T Anyone still looking forward to taking holidays abroad?

Can't wait for my next holiday abroad. A few pints in the Bluecoat, Angel, Woodman, Cavalier, Masons, Hoss Shoes, Homestead and Park Hotel, fish n' chips from Ravenfield, East Dene and Listerdale, a Chinese and Indian at Wickersley, a tour round our old stomping ground with Brin and Wendun, seeing all my old mates and another footy team reunion, and watching the mighty Millers at NYS. If Carlsberg did holidays they would do this one.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Can't wait for my next holiday abroad. A few pints in the Bluecoat, Angel, Woodman, Cavalier, Masons, Hoss Shoes, Homestead and Park Hotel, fish n' chips from Ravenfield, East Dene and Listerdale, a Chinese and Indian at Wickersley, a tour round our old stomping ground with Brin and Wendun, seeing all my old mates and another footy team reunion, and watching the mighty Millers at NYS. If Carlsberg did holidays they would do this one.
    You missed stomach pump and Rotherham General Hospital off that list

Mind you sounds good to me, even including Brin and Wendun

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    You missed stomach pump and Rotherham General Hospital off that list

Mind you sounds good to me, even including Brin and Wendun
    Thing is Grist, i'll turn up!

Well first week over at 1am tomorrow on our 2 week quarantine, groceries being brought to us, missing a pint of beer in a pub, can't drink in the house, its not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Bloody el, all that in a day eh? What a day that will be 😉.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Bloody el, all that in a day eh? What a day that will be 😉.
    Or Breakfast as the yanks call it

Daughter just received an email from Etihad to say her trip to Brisbane at Christmas will be cancelled & all her money plus £100 will be in her bank next week.£100 a good will gesture & hope to see her soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Bloody el, all that in a day eh? What a day that will be ��.
    We get about you know Ronners.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Daughter just received an email from Etihad to say her trip to Brisbane at Christmas will be cancelled & all her money plus £100 will be in her bank next week.£100 a good will gesture & hope to see her soon.
    Nice one.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839