+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Anyone still looking forward to taking holidays abroad?

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Weather not great today. But with my vantage point , I could see north to south about 2 miles of beach. Tide just coming in. Me and bruno on the sand. I saw four other people.
    Incredible.
    How was Frank?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    We had a banked timeshare week that was expiring at the end of this year and it looked like it would go to waste. A couple of weeks ago I saw an opening in The Lakes so booked it for my daughter/partner and their kids and they are there this week in a cabin having a great time. It's close to Monty's stomping ground so I've sent the grandson with a rock for him to post through his front window on your and Sota's behalf Brin
    ...... nice one CAM

Tui & Jet2 cancelled all holidays to Spain, after U/K government say anyone coming into the U/K from Spain will have to self isolate for 14 days.

My son got the Manchester airport train from Meadowhall tonight, got as far has Manchester Piccadilly station, when Tui told them the holiday to Lanzarote cancelled.
    Government decided the isolation of 14 days this afternoon, why did Tui decide to wait while 9pm to notify passengers of the cancelled holidays, after 24 ago the companies said they would not fly, if a 14 day isolation was brought back.

Confusing

Foreign Office notice about non essential travel only covers mainland Spain

They haven’t included the main island destinations yet.

Definitely won’t be going abroad this year, tbh I don’t understand why anyone would unless it was already booked and didn’t get cancelled

That's 3 times same holiday cancelled for the son this year.
    I go to Turkey on Sunday for 2 weeks, flying from Doncaster airport, the resort I have been going to for years, insured for corona virus, ( already insured before pandemic, so no extra to pay )

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    We had a banked timeshare week that was expiring at the end of this year and it looked like it would go to waste. A couple of weeks ago I saw an opening in The Lakes so booked it for my daughter/partner and their kids and they are there this week in a cabin having a great time. It's close to Monty's stomping ground so I've sent the grandson with a rock for him to post through his front window on your and Sota's behalf Brin
    Glad you warned me as I normally take a dim view of rock throwers. Haven't taken a holiday in twenty years and won't be starting now.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Definitely won’t be going abroad this year, tbh I don’t understand why anyone would unless it was already booked and didn’t get cancelled
    Saw a photo of Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua meeting in Marbella the other day.

Looks like they're going to have to go into quarantine unless they're already back.

No immediate return to pre season training for Woody then ? (and possibly others as well)

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast