Burnley warn they will go BUST in August if football lockdown has not ended with £50 m of revenue and TV cash on line.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ague-shutdown/

The Clarets boss revealed they stand to lose £50 MILLION if the current season is cancelled — and warned other Premier League clubs face losses of as much as £100 M.

Garlick said the situation is so dire that his club — one of the best run in the top flight — will be potless later this summer unless the deadly Covid-19 pandemic has eased by then.

He said: “The fact of the matter is, if we don’t finish the season and there isn’t a clear start date for next season, we, as a club, will run out of money by August. That is a fact.

“I can’t speak for other clubs, I don’t know their financial positions. All I can speak for us our club and our position.
That’s why we’re very determined that when of course it is safe to do so, we really want to finish this season.”

Garlick, speaking to Sky Sports News, added: “We voted unanimously to finish the season, so it’s clear everyone wants to get the job done. ( read on if its not 'Fake News' ??)