+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A message from the elite

A message from the elite

You stop in plebs, I'm going out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52171694

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

I was shocked to see that she has resigned. NOw I want to know what Nicola will do because on the earlier news she was saying that she needed her expertise to handle the ongoing situation. Politicians eh?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

When the Chief Medical Officer of Scotland thinks a lockdown is piffle what more can you do?

To balance things up, Johnson admits himself to hospital.

I will only believe this pandemic bollox if he dies.

Intellectual Capitalism: ( P R Sarkar )

In the psychic sphere there is a noticeable lack of motivation and effort on the part of intelligent and educated people at present to properly utilise their acquired knowledge for the collective welfare. This is the psychology of an apathetic and elitist class who do not like to move from their privileged position to work for the welfare of the common people. This psychology gives rise to a special type of intellectual capitalism.

Intellectual capitalism causes several pressing problems in society. First, the literacy skills of a large part of the population are not developed. Secondly, the social-economic consciousness of the indigenous people is not encouraged. Thirdly, unhealthy inferiority complexes and fear complexes influence the minds of the people so that they are kept psychically weak. Fourthly, the intellectual and moral development of human beings is hindered, so intellectual backwardness and irrationality become rampant in society. Finally, narrow sentiments like geo-sentiment and social-sentiment start exerting a destructive influence on society. Consequently, intellectual exploitation, dogmatic theories and doctrines, and religious superstition and rituals become widespread.

Intellectual inertia has assumed dangerous proportions. Taking advantage of this intellectual stagnancy, rapacious capitalists deviously spread a subtle web of exploitation and suck the *****ity of society. Through this process capitalists are able to perpetuate their insidious rule of exploitation.People have been loudly protesting against capitalism for a long time, and on numerous occasions have launched agitations against capitalist exploitation. Remaining vigilant about people's dissatisfaction with the capitalist system, capitalists have continually changed their methods of exploitation. For instance, they have bought off disgruntled intellectuals and used them as tools of exploitation in their economic schemes.

Capitalism has always adapted to changing circumstances. Thus we see that in different periods there have been different forms of capitalist exploitation such as feudalism, laissez-faire capitalism, imperialism, colonialism, neo-colonialism, mixed economy, multinational corporations, etc. Today even communism, which was once a deadly weapon against capitalist exploitation, has become a blunt and obsolete tool.

Psycho-economic exploitation is the latest form of dangerous and all-devouring capitalist exploitation. It is a special type of exploitation which first weakens and paralyses people psychologically in various ways, and then exploits them economically. Some of the methods of psycho-economic exploitation include:

The suppression of the indigenous language and culture of local people
    The extensive propagation of pseudo-culture, exemplified by ****ographic literature which debases people's mind and particularly undermines the *****ity of the youth
    The imposition of numerous restrictions on women, forcing them to be economically dependent on men;
    An un-psychological education system with frequent political interference by vested interests;
    The negation of righteousness and morality in the name of secularism;
    The balkanisation of society into numerous castes and groups;
    The damaging of society by the use of unnatural and harmful methods of birth control;
    Placing the control of different mass media, such as newspapers, radio and television, in the hands of capitalists.

Both intellectual exploitation and psycho-economic exploitation are great dangers to the human race today.

Where do you get this bollox from Balan?

BT : Its written P R Sarkar,check it out

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    When the Chief Medical Officer of Scotland thinks a lockdown is piffle what more can you do?

To balance things up, Johnson admits himself to hospital.

I will only believe this pandemic bollox if he dies.

Well BT,he's now in intensive care. ..I wish him well and Hope he pulls through ,I quite like Boris ..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    (
    Nah, nowt to do with her thinking it's piffle BT, she's one of the elite, normal rules don't apply to them, she thinks she can do just what she wants. I'll guarantee you she drives a BMW.

I'd love to know what you have against the Bayerische Motoren Werke AG sinkov?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Well BT,he's now in intensive care. ..I wish him well and Hope he pulls through ,I quite like Boris ..
    Karma, it always gets you in the end. Slash and burn, austerity and cut, cut, cut; deprive the NHS of ***** equipment and it will come back and bite you in the arse. You never know when you might need it:“Lack of personal protective equipment continues to be a critical issue. It is heart breaking to hear that some staff have been told to simply ‘hold their breath’ due to lack of masks,” said Dr Samantha Batt-Rawden, the president of the Doctors’ Association UK (DAUK).

“Doctors are dying. Nurses are dying. We are devastated, and can no longer stand by and watch as more dedicated colleagues lose their life,” she said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)