+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Boris in ITU

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Johnson has led a life of unlimited privilege which he’s used to gain more privilege and more power for himself and his friends.

Whatever happens, history won’t be kind.
    Whereas history will forget that you even existed.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Whereas history will forget that you even existed.
    Oooh hot reply.

No answer to the point I made. As usual.

Oooh hot reply.

No answer to the point I made. As usual.
    Power and privilege.....what can I say except it exists everywhere on the planet, in every sphere of life...even politics (including the Labour Party in the UK and the Democrats in the USA?) .....it would be a great exercise, if I had the time or the inclination to list how many millionaires exist in parties that claim to "represent the poor working classes".....and don't get me started about the despots in Africa that rise to power on the back of "kick out the white colonialists and take back your country"....they've usually ended up with 10 foreign mansions and 6 or 7 classic cars before fleeing into exile....in the West!

If you want to do your "power to the people" routine a dozen times a day on here (it gets pretty boring btw) can I suggest there are far bigger-n-better targets than Boris....just a thought.

Power and privilege.....what can I say except it exists everywhere on the planet, in every sphere of life...even politics (including the Labour Party in the UK and the Democrats in the USA?) .....it would be a great exercise, if I had the time or the inclination to list how many millionaires exist in parties that claim to "represent the poor working classes".....and don't get me started about the despots in Africa that rise to power on the back of "kick out the white colonialists and take back your country"....they've usually ended up with 10 foreign mansions and 6 or 7 classic cars before fleeing into exile....in the West!

If you want to do your "power to the people" routine a dozen times a day on here (it gets pretty boring btw) can I suggest there are far bigger-n-better targets than Boris....just a thought.
    Why would I talk about blokes in Africa when the thread is entitled ‘Boris in ITU’? What’s what other people do got to do with Johnson has or hasn’t done?

What positive effects has Boris Johnson done with the privileged, entitled life he was born in to? No whataboutery allowed.

Why would I talk about blokes in Africa when the thread is entitled ‘Boris in ITU’? What’s what other people do got to do with Johnson has or hasn’t done?

What positive effects has Boris Johnson done with the privileged, entitled life he was born in to?
    No whataboutery allowed.
    What has that got to do with the thread title "Boris in intensive care?"

it would be a great exercise, if I had the time or the inclination to list how many millionaires exist in parties that claim to "represent the poor working classes"......
    It would be better if you could list the parties that claim "we don't represent the poor working classes".

I bet you can't find one.

What has that got to do with the thread title "Boris in intensive care?"
    What’s Boris Johnson in ITU got to do with Boris Johnson? ***cin good question Tarquers, keep snortin the crack.

What’s Boris Johnson in ITU got to do with Boris Johnson? ***cin good question Tarquers, keep snortin the crack.
    Wow. You really are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Wow. You really are an idiot.
    Wow, did you log in to say that.

Maybe you could help your mate out, and tell us what positive effect Boris Johnson has had, other than on the career of Boris Johnson.

Getting back to the original topic, I'm not sure I believe what's being fed to us re Boris being in AICU but not on any invasive/non-invasive ventilation.
    There's a national shortage of crit care beds so I can't imagine he would just be sat there with some nasal cannula in...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast