+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boris

Boris

Symptom's have got worse over the afternoon.

He's now been moved to Intensive Care as a precaution.

Rabb running govt. when needed to deputise for PM.

Sad news

Well that is sad. I'm no fan of Boris at all but I wouldn't want to wish ill on him. I hope he beats it.

Best wishes to him. Not a fan either but this illness goes beyond all that. Hope he gets well soon.

Aye - also, pregnant fiance, must be horrible for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Aye - also, pregnant fiance, must be horrible for her.
    she has also been exhibiting symptoms

this precaution talk is cobblers.

he is in intensive care because he us ill enough to warrant it. they aren't going to put him there if he didn't

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post

he is in intensive care because he us ill enough to warrant it. they aren't going to put him there if he didn't
    Oh I agree, I was just saying what the official line is.

Once in ICU, based on the current stats of people who have gone in - you have a 50/50 chance. . .

Boris Johnson said he was shaking hands with coronavirus patients just weeks before he tested positive for Covid-19. The prime minister confirmed he had entered self-isolation on Friday 27 March. Early this month, he insisted that people would be 'pleased to know' that the virus would not stop him greeting hospital patients with a handshake.

Here is the source for verification purposes: https://www.theguardian.com/world/vi...iagnosis-video

Lets hope for his sake he does not rue the day!

yes, wouldn't wish something like this on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post

It's very sad for anyone but I've always thought he knew it was more serious than they were declaring and he was putting his "Chuchillian" brave face on. Hope he's strong enough to ride it out and beat it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)