+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just when you think things can't get worse

Just when you think things can't get worse

There is a chance that a huge civilisation ending asteroid could hit us on April 29.
    I wonder if this is the real reason why the world is on lockdown?
    NASA are monitoring it closely, but if they knew it was going to hit us they wouldn't tell us would they?
    Doesn't look like we will be signing Peirera then Mick.

A civilisation ending asteroid is nowhere near as scarey as the thought mentioned on another thread that we could have Diane Abbott leading the country.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    There is a chance that a huge civilisation ending asteroid could hit us on April 29.
    NASA are monitoring it closely, but if they knew it was going to hit us they wouldn't tell us would they?
    You should hop over to Villa Mad 55. Bongo is claiming that this virus is all a part of a war that has already started to take down the global elite. Apparently Bill Gates is to blame.

He's not claiming that, he's referencing Simon Parkes.

I watched Contagion the other night, quite prophetic really to the point where its uncannily resemblant to what's going on apart from the civil disorder. Terms such as social distancing and novel feature in it.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    He's not claiming that, he's referencing Simon Parkes.

I watched Contagion the other night, quite prophetic really to the point where its uncannily resemblant to what's going on apart from the civil disorder. Terms such as social distancing and novel feature in it.
    I think the thing is WCV there’s that much literature out there and opinions and articles etc written over time that something will match up to the current crisis by the conspiracy theorists. As for Bongo, that may be one of the few conspiracy theories he hasn’t bought in to despite quoting it on the board. Bigfoot, flat earth and Man on the Moon are a few he has for starters. Either way, it’s all banter. Stay safe👍

Good point well made Stripes and the same to you, life would be rather dull without banter & different opinions eh! I quite like the world of conspiracy theorists that raise great questions pointing to cover-ups and misdirection.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Good point well made Stripes and the same to you, life would be rather dull without banter & different opinions eh! I quite like the world of conspiracy theorists that raise great questions pointing to cover-ups and misdirection.
    How's things WCV. Life any easier or getting worse. Still queues outside my local pharmacy

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    If it's the one I was reading about the other day, it's supposed to come as close as 70,000,000 miles before spinning along it's merry way.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    How's things WCV. Life any easier or getting worse. Still queues outside my local pharmacy
    Things are easing a bit now in pharmacy world 923, that's not to say there aren't isolated (pardon the pun) issues where teams have skilled workers off for 1, 2 or 12 weeks. Queues are likely because with having to control social distancing as much as possible (some of the public are unfortunately ignorant/selfish ar$eholes) and folk are frequently collecting for their neighbours it just takes longer to serve each person. The busier the pharmacy the bigger the bottleneck here - most of my group of shops have caught up now and the volume of work coming at us is pre-Covid levels.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)