+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The ground is cracking.

The ground is cracking.

Anglia can be very dry. Since the deluge stopped there has been almost no rain, and huge cracks are appearing, and its only April. I have four country walks where I walk Molly, there are still watery stains where there used to be deep puddles, and they are disappearing fast.

I expect its different oop norf. Today is warm and dry, perfect. A good summer is coming. I have started putting a water bowl out for the hedgehogs, as well as feeding the birds daily. If you start looking after the wild life you must be consistent.

A day at the beach is out. This virus thing is so bad. Tony of East Road.

I am currently residing in Sileby in rural Leicestershire Frank. A few weeks agan it was the wettest place in the
    world, the river flooded so much there were only one road in and out off of the village.

I think we had all East Angular's share of rain.

It’s GLORIOUS in Rochdale, Francis, thanks for asking. I think I’ve finished work for the day now so I’ll go for a nice walk in the woods near where I live and thank Jesus for blessing me with such scenery.

Roger of Sycamore Avenue.

Quote Originally Posted by funny_flopbags View Post
    I am currently residing in Sileby in rural Leicestershire Frank. A few weeks agan it was the wettest place in the
    world, the river flooded so much there were only one road in and out off of the village.

I think we had all East Angular's share of rain.
    Leicestershire is Nottinghamshires chav neighbours tbh

In regards to your post on the Carlisle board chalky, this is a blokes board. To try and please Paula, we would have to start discussing flower arranging, Emmerdale, and assorted nonsense. Can you do that? I cant.

The odd thing is that Paula reads this board, she is not a Cambridge fan, and not even a football fan. She lives in Birmingham, which means as far as football goes, is a bit of a disaster area. It is a disaster area in regards to the huge catchment area it is, and resources, which amounts to sweet nothing.

No west midlands club has threatened the top of div 1 since 1980. There I am talking football. Its a football site. Paula is not interested in football.

Amber.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Leicestershire is Nottinghamshires chav neighbours tbh
    And who has the most drug problems and shootings and stabbings Chalks? Eh? EH?

Quote Originally Posted by funny_flopbags View Post
    And who has the most drug problems and shootings and stabbings Chalks? Eh? EH?
    Don't believe the scaremongering that comes out of Derby and other jealous neighbours floppy

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw2 View Post
    In regards to your post on the Carlisle board chalky, this is a blokes board. To try and please Paula, we would have to start discussing flower arranging, Emmerdale, and assorted nonsense. Can you do that? I cant.

The odd thing is that Paula reads this board, she is not a Cambridge fan, and not even a football fan. She lives in Birmingham, which means as far as football goes, is a bit of a disaster area. It is a disaster area in regards to the huge catchment area it is, and resources, which amounts to sweet nothing.

No west midlands club has threatened the top of div 1 since 1980. There I am talking football. Its a football site. Paula is not interested in football.

Amber.
    Paula is a football fan and supports West Brom if my memory serves me right and she would fit in very well on here if she wanted to post more,I think that she only used to post on a Friday for some reason or other in the past,when I was on Facebook she was one of my friends and she seems very warm and friendly and can take a joke

Paula is ace. She’s polite and loves her music and a cheeky drink, ok in my book.

Up here in the proper north we haven’t had rain in about a fortnight. I’m the colour of teak on account of all the sunshine. I’ve been pressure-washing my vast estate, but the water evaporates as soon as it hits owt. If I leave my bucket for a few minutes most of the red has evaporated. I’ve ordered a new barbecue and have a selection of meat products on order for home delivery.

And you tell kids that now a days; they won’t believe you.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)