+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: P iss taking Chinese

P iss taking Chinese

Had a light show in wuhan to celebrate beating the virus.

****ers give it to the rest of us with thousands dying daily and have p iss up themselves.

China should never have been allowed to trade with the rest of the world until democracy was established there, but greed outweighed human rights.

The Chinese care about no one else apart from themselves and having been to Beijing, they eat anything so this virus isn't a one off.

This is controversial, but no country should trade with them until they have paid compensation for the damage to all other economies.

And trying to say it is a American virus is pathetic.

I agree with so much of this BB.

Unfortunately we sip from the devil’s bowl and I include myself in this.

They’re producing so much of what the world requires that there’s no easy or quick solution.

It would take India 30 plus years to gear up to replace China as a producer.

Memories are short........in 12 months time if you ask the average Brit if he wants to pay £500 for his new phone made in China or £2500 for the same one made in the U.K. you know what the answer will be.

Chinese in factories are lucky to earn £200 a month for working a six day week whereas the equivalent Brit will want more than 12 times that for the same level of capability.

Despite the hurt it would cause financially I think a large import tax should be levied against every item exported from China until they agree to close down every wet food market and ban the sale of live or dead wild and domestic animals for human consumption!

In any country can stop something it’s China.

A word out of line against the state and you’re likely to be shot so if they ban these food practices then it would happen.

Part of the problem is the Chinese elite who devour this s h I t themselves.

It is F U C K I N G UNACCEPTABLE!

Watch American factory on netflix for their work practices.

They are lucky to get one day off a month and yet they are so subservient and are up in arms if anyone says anything about their government like ozil did and that Nba chap.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)