+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest News...

Latest News...

SPFL: Clubs to vote this week on how to end season - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52214595

Even better news is if its accepted Partick will finish bottom having averaged 0.963 points per game and Queens 1. hot off the press Thistle say they wont accept being relegated this way.

The Cleyholer head man on television tonight also an angry man.

http://www.qosfc.com/news-4993

Could this be Queens Greatest Escape Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post

No.

Let's be honest with ourselves and say that Queens will be lucky if the season finishes now. We only took 3 points out of THIRTY !!! and the players did not look up for the fight at all. Ok, maybe some like Semple did but others seemed to lack the necessary character to be fighting ' in the trenches'. This was only going one way and I'm glad we managed to get a few points on the board early in the season. Anyway, it's a big if still for the league to finish this way but I'm sure we will be voting for it . It's at this point I can look with glee at Partick and McCall possibly finishing below us by a fraction of a point on average points per games . Maybe that's the bad part in me ��
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 09-04-2020 at 06:22 AM.

The point is not escaping relegation per se, - the point should be that we come up with a proper plan for Scottish football that increases the teams in each division.

Why does it take these 'experts' so long to make any decision?

FFS just change the tune, - avoid all relegation and get on with it.

At least if we have a plan in place, - then all clubs can breathe a sigh of relief, - accept the money that keeps every team afloat and hope and prey that we have the chance to start again.

When for many people, it is a life or death issue, and even our Prime Minister is in Intensive Care, - what does it matter if Celtic and Dundee Utd are declared champions, - they were going to be anyway, - so can we just accept it and move on ……………….please.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    The point is not escaping relegation per se, - the point should be that we come up with a proper plan for Scottish football that increases the teams in each division.

Why does it take these 'experts' so long to make any decision?

FFS just change the tune, - avoid all relegation and get on with it.

At least if we have a plan in place, - then all clubs can breathe a sigh of relief, - accept the money that keeps every team afloat and hope and prey that we have the chance to start again.

When for many people, it is a life or death issue, and even our Prime Minister is in Intensive Care, - what does it matter if Celtic and Dundee Utd are declared champions, - they were going to be anyway, - so can we just accept it and move on ……………….please.
    Dont worry Jardi ,
    I'm sure the Prime Minister will make a 'miraculous ' recovery to great acclaim.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post

Nope. Absolutely ridiculous statement yet again

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Dont worry Jardi ,
    I'm sure the Prime Minister will make a 'miraculous ' recovery to great acclaim.
    I’m sorry JR but that’s a ridiculous statement. He’s not my cup of tea in any way but the guy is clearly unwell with what is a potentially life threatening disease. I thought better of you TBH. Are you really suggesting that a significant group of healthcare professionals working under an extreme clinical workload would somehow collude in some scam to turn our PM not some sort of hero. Really!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)