+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weears Priti Patel ?

Weears Priti Patel ?

The competence of the squad under Johnson is very thin but the next one in line of succession after Raab (Foreign Sec) is the Home Secretary Priti Patel. God help us if Raab, who is bad enough, gets badly. This Patel iz wun nasty piece of work and is being hidden from national exposure until this investigation into her bullying of inferiors in her Dept is investigated. The results were due art this week. Al be watching if they try to hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The competence of the squad under Johnson is very thin but the next one in line of succession after Raab (Foreign Sec) is the Home Secretary Priti Patel. God help us if Raab, who is bad enough, gets badly. This Patel iz wun nasty piece of work and is being hidden from national exposure until this investigation into her bullying of inferiors in her Dept is investigated. The results were due art this week. Al be watching if they try to hide it.
    Not Priti Vacants best suite SB , they have to answer difficult questions from the media and trying to bully your way out of the shambles and blame everyone else is perhaps even by Tory standards not a good look right now .

Best leave it to the others in the cabinet who have developed a good knack of handing the tough questions to those at that left and right of the lectern each evening .

The standard response from whoever is put on the lectern now seems to be--"Look it's not us Guv We are doing wot the Science and Medics tell us. If it goes t1ts up then it's not us to blame. it's them."

That Rishi Sunak izza good talker but when tha gets to end of wot he says it's just a collection of slogans and pillakin--"a range of scenarios" is his default answer to most questions.

If Johnson is arta action fo mooar than three weeks then Gove, Raab, Sunak etc al be feyting like ferrets in a sack to be leader in waiting.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 08-04-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Tell you what would be worth watching, Diane Abbott - especially when it comes to numbers.
    I'm bored silly listening to half-wits phoning in wanting answers to questions that have no answer.
    Piers Morgan & Kay Burley - Jesus give me a gun.
    Piers wanted to know who was going to press the button in Boris' absence if there was a nuclear attack.
    Are we nearly there yet?
    How many times do people need telling that they don't know when this lockdown's being lifted?
    If somebody's daft enough to give a date, they'll take it as gospel and throw it back at them if they miss the deadline.
    Best bit for me was when they went to number 10 for breaking news.
    'Boris is clinically stable'. When asked what clinically stable meant, they said 'stable'.

she tells some lefty PC tree hugger civil servant to get his finger out of his arse and do what she has asked him to do and its bulling jezzzzus
    no wonder the world is fcuked up.
    you really need to stop spounting anti tory stuff you really sound like a typical labour loser that cannot accept democracy

Yorkshireborn I hear from reliable sources with direct contact with her shes a nasty piece of work. Theres no smoke without fire here, I can assure you. It might all get swept under the carpet cos that's what the ruling classes do for each other but don't diss civil servants who have blown the whistle on her.

And I'm not anti conservative nor pro labour, Im a retired civil servant with a neutral outlook on politics.

Let the scenario play out but I agree with the view were in trouble if shes currently second in command and Raab comes down with symptoms. She might not have the support of her colleagues.

I have no contact with her, but I’ll go with her attitude.
    Clearly she has a philosophy of “You are with me or not.
    Don’t BS. You are Behind me or not. 100%”
    She HAS taken a big risk to stand up against the immigration anomalies that exist...And she has done that!
    That’s not bullying. It’s creating a culture. A mentality

100% till the end......

Certain civil servants won’t like her manner. They will fight to discredit her.
    a bit like the people who were displaced when Mr Scargill took over.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    she tells some lefty PC tree hugger civil servant to get his finger out of his arse and do what she has asked him to do and its bulling jezzzzus
    no wonder the world is fcuked up.
    you really need to stop spounting anti tory stuff you really sound like a typical labour loser that cannot accept democracy
    The allegations cover three different government departments she's held office in and date back to 2016 .

Hardly telling some lazy bean counter to get his finger out .

She was also sacked under May's tenure for a misdemeanor whilst holding a cabinet position .

Tha would think, being Home Secretary, Patel would be right up there fielding questions abart the restrictions on movement in the country and the role of the police at this time.
    Silence. Not a word.
    Dunt it seem odd to thee.

Summats not reyt in that Cabinet.

Maybe she’s a right bitch wherever she goes. If she’s worked in different department and she’s ruffled feathers with the “Old boys “ then that may not have been a bad idea. I”m sure those of us that have been around have worked for some right B@st@rds over the years. In my game they were usually the more successful.
    She needs down the airports and prevent incoming planes other than freight. I’m guessing with the allegations that have been made she will have been told strongly to keep her head down......... along the lines of “The public won’t respect the lockdown if they feel bullied “

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast