+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee United - Championship winners 2019/20

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Raging over on the dark blues forum
    followfollow.com into full boycott mode. Are there actually any grounds left in Scotland that they’re prepared to NOT boycott???

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    followfollow.com into full boycott mode. Are there actually any grounds left in Scotland that they’re prepared to NOT boycott???
    8 pages since the Record broke the article. 😂😂😂😂

Talks of them boycotting Dens, blowing up Dundee, walking out on the league and playing a year's worth of friendlies. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is ****ing magic. Well played agent Nelms. Top lad.

The zombies are wanting a police investigation now, wahaha, superb!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Talks of them boycotting Dens...
    When are they going to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    When are they going to do that?
    Exactly!! 😂😂😂😂

Zombie logic.

If Cobra can be a mod on the Dark Blues Forum its only fair i offer my services FOC to Terence and Affshore to help with the increased traffic on this board due to decision made tonight in Texas,FACT

Look away,look away Dixie Land,Oh i wish i was in Dixie hooray hooray.

Thank god Neil Doncaster didnae check his spam box on Friday night. Mind you I would have anything @dundeefc.co.uk redirected to my junk mail as well to be fair.

Just when I thought we were blowing our chances of winning the league after one win in nine, the Fun come along and gift us promotion without even having to win a game.

Tremendous stuff. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Just when I thought we were blowing our chances of winning the league after one win in nine, the Fun come along and gift us promotion without even having to win a game.

Tremendous stuff. ������������
    Well, let’s just wait and see. I’m no sure even Nelms knows what he’s doing now. He could be just as likely to change back to a No again. Who knows???

Tremendous stuff. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
    I don’t agree entirely with that sentiment tbh. We were nailed on to win the league. The big match was ICT and we won that comfortably.

We were certain to win the league and it would have better to finish the matches.

Matches like Arbroath when I think we could have won it mathematically and the guard of honour derby would have been fantastic

Given we were nailed on to win the title- Not as good to win like this but the background circumstances of covid are terrible. Everything pales into insignificance compared to the virus.

The shambles of last few days have exposed a lot of the dark sides of Scottish football.

I do agree though that the fun voting us up will be amusing and memorable if it happens

🤞🤞🤞🏆🏆🏆🗳🤷*♂️

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)