+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee United - Championship winners 2019/20

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    So is that boycott officially cancelled...or is this just a one man rebellion ������
    Congratulations mate over 13000 views on an Arab message board for your thread.Just between me and you Peter i went and had a look at Follow Follow last night and landed right in their FN Bear Pit.They hate their wee cousins as much as us now and they were calling your club some names i just cannot put up here.
    There was one guy who just wanted to blow up the whole FN city!.Dear,dear,dear.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    So is that boycott officially cancelled...or is this just a one man rebellion 🙈🙈🙈
    No we're trying to buy front row seats for the next fun v jam tarts game

Partick have just announced that they've had legal advice that the No vote should stand.
    Obviously trying to put pressure on the SPFL ahead of this afternoon's Board meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Partick have just announced that they've had legal advice that the No vote should stand.
    Obviously trying to put pressure on the SPFL ahead of this afternoon's Board meeting.
    Has it been confirmed that Dundee's no vote was even received?

If it hasn't been, then waht's the issue?

The QC acting for the SPFL obviously disagrees mate,he also trashed the The Rangers plan.All these statements from The Rangers yet they had a man on the board that organised the vote.They are pushing their wee cousins hard during this debacle to be crowned Scottish football's Funsters in chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Wullie View Post

Yes Wullie. The SPFL confirmed that they actually received it AFTER they got an email from Dens saying to ignore it. Work that one out!

The vote was received 'after' the email advising the SPFL to disregard the vote. So yes, it was received.

Yes Wullie. The SPFL confirmed that they actually received it AFTER they got an email from Dens saying to ignore it. Work that one out!

As incompetent as they seem to be, i'm sure the board wouldn't freely offer information that could be used against them without taking advice.

They could've just denied they'd even received it.

As incompetent as they seem to be, i'm sure the board wouldn't freely offer information that could be used against them without taking advice.

They could've just denied they'd even received it.
    It's weirdness beyond anything I've seen in football. I doubt the combined talents of Poirot Sherlock Holmes and Miss Marple could get to the bottom of this one.

I have also looked in on follow follow - not nice to see

But one of their more able members has pointed out that the rules for the vote were apparently such that a No vote could be persuaded to change!?!

As said above Mr Lartick Pistle Qc May have his opinion but it is different to spfl QC

Don’t know what time this meeting is today but was hoping the Fun yes vote would arrive before that 🤞

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)