+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shame on you Spuds PART 2

Shame on you Spuds PART 2

Classless club with a classless manager.whatever next for them..Don't they have a rather large training ground for the players to run around .?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52208509

Sorry Dave,but Spuds have gone on my hate list for the moment.. Lol

You starting to sound like that moron from Dundee Alf.
    IE.. Links are us.... Ha Ha.

Hey up Tricky,hope you are getting your hours exercise in,perhaps you could try a bit of cycling,I've never seen as many on their pushbikes since lockdown.

Yes my exercise is fine Alf.
    However i have decided after a lot of careful thought to forgive the urban cyclists and turn my attention to the pests called Joggers.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Classless club with a classless manager.whatever next for them..Don't they have a rather large training ground for the players to run around .?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52208509

Sorry Dave,but Spuds have gone on my hate list for the moment.. Lol
    wotcha Alf you old Biking Kant!

Pretty sure Dave is innocent on this 1 gents, not his fault the Clubs reacted in this ridiculous Fashion!
    not a spud muncher myself but i'm sure he knows the Facts and does not condone this.

take care now
    John...

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    wotcha Alf you old Biking Kant!

Pretty sure Dave is innocent on this 1 gents, not his fault the Clubs reacted in this ridiculous Fashion!
    not a spud muncher myself but i'm sure he knows the Facts and does not condone this.

take care now
    John...
    Hey up John,I'm missing the old horse racing got Feck all to waste my money on now.. I agree that Davee will be a bit embarrassed by his club ,hence him not posting on this thread ..Not his fault though.

I am sure Alf will congratulate West Ham on the professional staff for taking a 30 percent wage cut to protect the full time jobs of the other staff.
    And the dildo brothers for donating 30 million sovs to further protect all staff jobs .

Well well well, Spuds reverse their decision on furlough after fans complain.. Well done the Spuds fans..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Well well well, Spuds reverse their decision on furlough after fans complain.. Well done the Spuds fans..
    About bloomin time. Levy has been shamed into this reversal by Spurs Supporters, he has no class.