What's everyone doing to stay fit?

Part of me thinks that a load of people will come out of this a lot (well, at least a bit) fitter. Because we can't go out other than for exercise and shopping (apart from those of us still working), people are actually getting more exercise than they would normally. Maybe this will be offset by the amount of snacking folk will do because they've got so much time on their hands?

I get out on my bike most days for my exercise, plus I cycle to school when I'm in.

Our Taekwondo club are keeping lessons going via Zoom although because I don't have a garden, I have to do it in my front room. Other than that, my plan is to get up early and cycle to the tennis courts in Exhibition Park to do my Taekwondo patterns as part of my exercise. I say 'plan' because, as it involves getting up early enough to avoid people, I would need to go to bed and get up earlier...so it hasn't happened yet. To keep my climbing strength up I'm thinking of buying one of those pull-up bars you can attach over the door.

What are you managing?