+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: season ticket renewals

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Well more than 2000 have already...
    I think his target of (I think) 5000 within a month is very optimistic given it’ll be at least 3 months before we play a game of football.
    Particularly when a good chunk of the fan base will perhaps be worried about their own jobs or on 80% pay just now.

[QUOTE=RedStarTorphins;39475131]I think his target of (I think) 5000 within a month is very optimistic given it’ll be at least 3 months before we play a game of football.
    Particularly when a good chunk of the fan base will perhaps be worried about their own jobs or o

This . I`m swithering . I`d like to help the Club,...again !! But , I can foresee no business coming in next few months , thereafter we`re all likely to get whacked on taxes to pay it all back.

Meanwhile, the Club is still in debt to me ( and A`body ) for the remaining games due on my current Season Ticket.

I know in the overall scheme of things that may be a bit petty , but it`s been paid for !!

I would suspect , that come end of the month, they may extend their 10% offer to renew. Especially if this SPFL vote decides to close this current season down ?

Wee Man has spoken. The "little games" continue for another season

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Be easy enough to keep 2 metre separation at maist of them too so win/win...

I'm considering getting a season ticket to help the club. It would be a waste of a seat most of the time though. Anyone know how I could redistribute tickets when I'm not going? I'm near Glasgow and I don't know too many dandies travelling that don't already have a season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm considering getting a season ticket to help the club. It would be a waste of a seat most of the time though. Anyone know how I could redistribute tickets when I'm not going? I'm near Glasgow and I don't know too many dandies travelling that don't already have a season ticket.
    “ Season Ticket Seat Exchange

Due to popular demand our season ticket exchange scheme will be reintroduced for season 20/21 and will give supporters the chance to gain cashback for any matches they cannot attend.

Supporters who have taken advantage of the scheme can receive 25% cashback to be used against the value of their 20/21 season ticket. *T&C’s apply. Details to be announced in full before the season begins.”

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Some overseas dandies put a proposal to the club to buy season tickets and for the club to distribute to those less fortunate.
    The club thanked the proposal, it said they already donate something like 500 tickets for that and schools etc.

Probably need to do what 57Vintage said if you want to recoup some money (if the seat is sold) or just accept you are donating to help the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You’ll be able to go to Tynecastle

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    “ Season Ticket Seat Exchange

Due to popular demand our season ticket exchange scheme will be reintroduced for season 20/21 and will give supporters the chance to gain cashback for any matches they cannot attend.

Supporters who have taken advantage of the scheme can receive 25% cashback to be used against the value of their 20/21 season ticket. *T&C’s apply. Details to be announced in full before the season begins.”
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Some overseas dandies put a proposal to the club to buy season tickets and for the club to distribute to those less fortunate.
    The club thanked the proposal, it said they already donate something like 500 tickets for that and schools etc.

Probably need to do what 57Vintage said if you want to recoup some money (if the seat is sold) or just accept you are donating to help the club.
    Not looking to get anything back, just a waste if I can't go.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Be easy enough to keep 2 metre separation at maist of them too so win/win...
    Exactly.heaps of room

They just called time on the East and West Juniors for the season too. F@ck sake

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast