+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: season ticket renewals

Ive renewed ....hopefully get to use afore end of the year.....

When we dump McInnes I will contemplate getting a season ticket again. Until then I wouldn’t waste my time.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    When we dump McInnes I will contemplate getting a season ticket again. Until then I wouldn’t waste my time.
    See you in 2022... maybe

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    See you in 2022... maybe
    I reckon Cormack could easily reach his 5000 ticket sales by the end of this month if he fired McInnes. McInnes and his football approach don’t make good salesmanship. The Americans will take notice though as they like a good salesman.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I reckon Cormack could easily reach his 5000 ticket sales by the end of this month if he fired McInnes. McInnes and his football approach don’t make good salesmanship. The Americans will take notice though as they like a good salesman.
    Well, I have renewed. No excuses, I love AFC and whatever you feel about the current incumbents, I feel part of the club and want to do my bit.

Fully understand the current economic environment and fvck me, I have suffered here as well, but if you can afford it, contribute rather than make excuses not to.

I don’t think I will be at Pittodrie or an away game in 2020, my ST might be cash down the drain, but bvgger it, I’m in.

F*ck it I'm in. Bought a ticket for the shed.

Nae bounces for a while though min.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Well, I have renewed. No excuses, I love AFC and whatever you feel about the current incumbents, I feel part of the club and want to do my bit.

Fully understand the current economic environment and fvck me, I have suffered here as well, but if you can afford it, contribute rather than make excuses not to.

I don’t think I will be at Pittodrie or an away game in 2020, my ST might be cash down the drain, but bvgger it, I’m in.
    Sorry I don't feel part of the club and would say the club left me

When we need a strong Ran*ers and when you screw the fans over who travel in Europe not to get into a game where there is plenty tickets and then to watch eye bleeding football, then I am out.

The club needs win me back and as it happens I do not miss going to games, not been for a few years now.

Then there is the changes that are needed in the Scottish game, its awful, rigged and will not pay for that too.

Im out

If fans aren’t allowed in to watch games this year I doubt there will be enough teams left for us to actually have a league.

The French League has already said there won’t even be games played behind closed doors in France until at least September.

If we go the same way which is very possible it will be the end for a lot of Scottish clubs.

[QUOTE=neilthedon;39475159]
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think his target of (I think) 5000 within a month is very optimistic given it’ll be at least 3 months before we play a game of football.
    Particularly when a good chunk of the fan base will perhaps be worried about their own jobs or o

This . I`m swithering . I`d like to help the Club,...again !! But , I can foresee no business coming in next few months , thereafter we`re all likely to get whacked on taxes to pay it all back.

Meanwhile, the Club is still in debt to me ( and A`body ) for the remaining games due on my current Season Ticket.

I know in the overall scheme of things that may be a bit petty , but it`s been paid for !!

I would suspect , that come end of the month, they may extend their 10% offer to renew. Especially if this SPFL vote decides to close this current season down ?

Well,....I went and renewed. I`d only being spending more and more on money on weird beer delivereis !!

Then we got the news that the new stadium is put on ice for foreseeable future . Ace !!

Noe Mr Cormack, away and build some bogs and another couple of pie stands for the Soother ?? ( and fix that bloody bit of roof in the Mainer !! )

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast