+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: season ticket renewals

How far is "foreseeable"?

How about we play our home matches at the Cormack training facilities as it will almost certainly be behind closed doors for a good few months once football returns. During that time construction workers (they will be back plying their trades soon enough) can demolish and construct an improved main stand at Pittodrie stadium. The main stand is the most problematic so if done during the closed door era of football then it will be of little inconvenience to most.
    Plus the fact we can always say we played at Kingsford and no chunt turned up to prove a point.

A bloody good idea, if anyone had a clue in advance about what was going to actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    How about we play our home matches at the Cormack training facilities as it will almost certainly be behind closed doors for a good few months once football returns. During that time construction workers (they will be back plying their trades soon enough) can demolish and construct an improved main stand at Pittodrie stadium. The main stand is the most problematic so if done during the closed door era of football then it will be of little inconvenience to most.
    Plus the fact we can always say we played at Kingsford and no chunt turned up to prove a point.
    Great post Red John

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Nice one in theory

We are away to plummet into debt again soon enough with our burning a million a month unfortunatley

I decided to get one yesterday. I'll hardly use it. Any Weegie based Dandies are welcome to use it.

Also got a phone call from the club. Lassie couldn't have sounded anymore fed up. I ended up geeing her up.

Where is the charismatic Stewart Milne when the club needs his wittiness? She is probably missing him.

Got my first season ticket in about 6 years today. Finances have been poor these last few years but a bit better now.

South Stand.

Just watched Cormack on Red TV
    He’s looking more like Stuart Milne every day 😀

Not sounding like him though, which is a good thing.

C’mon min, ditch the Westhill fiasco and I will buy a season ticket tomorrow.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234