+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: season ticket renewals

season ticket renewals

I know we're stuck in a bit of a rut at the moment but has anyone renewed?

I like my seat at the back of section S but I suppose we should really be supporting the red shed iniatiave. Am I right in thinking only a small part of the shed will be allocated seating and for anyone else buying a season ticket there, it will be un-allocated?

I can't help but think that the initial buzz of a traditional home end might fizzle out but I'll probably give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

I like my seat at the back of section S but I suppose we should really be supporting the red shed iniatiave. Am I right in thinking only a small part of the shed will be allocated seating and for anyone else buying a season ticket there, it will be un-allocated?

I can't help but think that the initial buzz of a traditional home end might fizzle out but I'll probably give it a shot.
    As of today more than 2,000 season tickets renewed. I believe that the whole of the shed is unallocated seating with 1600 available for season tickets and 300 left for folk who buy tickets individually

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    As of today more than 2,000 season tickets renewed. I believe that the whole of the shed is unallocated seating with 1600 available for season tickets and 300 left for folk who buy tickets individually
    So when you go online to renew you choose a specific seat but when it comes to the actual match day it's unallocated?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Ive renewed in S

From last week:
    “ I was uhm..ing and ah..ing and er..ing as if Alex Smith was in the ah um er room about renewing my season ticket but flexed the plastic last night to the tune of 385 quid. That ends the input from the Keith, Banffshire jury.”

They can call it Red Shed, Fanny Craddock Paddock, Crimson Simpson or Scarlet Harlot, but it’s the King Street End. Proper Mannies’ Top Reds ken that.

No ST for me & Moog jnr next year as his fitba will be on Saturdays.

Blessed relief in many ways really.

As I’ve said, I was 100% not renewing under any circumstances with Milne in charge. I was totally done with the club with him running the show.

Cormack is winning me round though - been very impressed with him, his attitude & transparency so far. Night & day from Milne.

I’m far more minded to get another ST in future than I was 6 months ago.

Bit of a moot point due to jnr’s fitba about renewing - but I’ll be making that point to the club when the inevitable questionnaire comes in asking why I’ve not renewed.

Cormack was saying the other day that he doubts that football will be allowed to be played with fans attending this year,I doubt many people will be rushing to renew their season tickets if that’s the case.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.s...-2529610%3famp

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Cormack was saying the other day that he doubts that football will be allowed to be played with fans attending this year,I doubt many people will be rushing to renew their season tickets if that’s the case.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.s...-2529610%3famp
    Well more than 2000 have already...

Fair enough to the people who have but I won’t be.

I will be lucky if I still have a job by the end of the year.

I’m on the fence at the moment for a host of different reasons but primarily because I don’t actually know what I’ll be paying for yet.

There is no clear endgame in sight for Covid-19 and it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that the season could start at some point but then be postponed again if a second wave hits.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast