+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ICT - Scott Gardiner

ICT - Scott Gardiner

Listened to Sportsound with interest and the reasons Scot Gardener put forward for ICT voting NO to the SPFL proposals.
    They voted solely on how unfair it would be to relegate Partick Thistle, no other reason than that, Now I fully agree that he is 100% correct in it being drastically unfair on Thistle but he is talking bull**** by saying that was the only reason they voted NO.
    IMHO they voted NO for pure self interest reasons as I think every member club did.
    They undoubtably wanted it to fail in the hope that reconstruction would look even more achievable and with either a 14 or 16 team premiership catapult them up with the big boys.

Pure & Simple - Self Interest.

PS - Dundee doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
    Listened to Sportsound with interest and the reasons Scot Gardener put forward for ICT voting NO to the SPFL proposals.
    They voted solely on how unfair it would be to relegate Partick Thistle, no other reason than that, Now I fully agree that he is 100% correct in it being drastically unfair on Thistle but he is talking bull**** by saying that was the only reason they voted NO.
    IMHO they voted NO for pure self interest reasons as I think every member club did.
    They undoubtably wanted it to fail in the hope that reconstruction would look even more achievable and with either a 14 or 16 team premiership catapult them up with the big boys.

Pure & Simple - Self Interest.

PS - Dundee doing the same.
    He has previous for spouting bullsh!t

Those voting NO will be doing behind the scenes deals with the bigger boys who want a yes to get a better deal. ie a nice soft inflow of income from a soft junk transfer, or a good loan deal that costs nothing etc etc.

Self interest/preservation is always at the forefront at times like this and frankly the decision should never have been placed to the clubs, thats what the authorities are there for. Abdicating dickheads of the tallest order willing to flog Scottish football to preserve their own tidy nest.

Quote Originally Posted by davydook View Post
    He has previous for spouting bullsh!t
    The Dees called him spoofer when he worked for them,we called him Percy and if i mind right he was threatening us with legal action for doing so.Anyone remember that?.I am sure it was this very board he wanted to sue.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The Dees called him spoofer when he worked for them,we called him Percy and if i mind right he was threatening us with legal action for doing so.Anyone remember that?.I am sure it was this very board he wanted to sue.
    I had forgotten that and it was mentioned in the tully. Percy of course - great name that and he is a cvnt too - he can sue me for that as well

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Canna be true.. You never wrote the words FACT after yer post

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Canna be true.. You never wrote the words FACT after yer post
    Welcome home mate,FACT.

Canna mind oh that G

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Canna mind oh that G
    It made the papers mate,maybe not for calling him Percy but for a few other things that were said about him.MM a legend from the past was at the centre of it if i remember correctly.A mod was asking us to stop posting about him because he said he would get his legal team involved.He was and still is an FN nobody like the rest of us but he was not saying he would get his lawyer or solicitor involved it was his legal team,FACT.

Percy and Ulster up a tree...……..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)