+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Truth thread

ps i dont really follow Q much but it wouldn't supprise me if its real. Trump tweeting the same thing several minutes later on multiple occasions can't be a coincidence surly.

Its hard to know who to trust. So much miss information out there.
    I listen to Simon Parkes most days and watch some new news channels like oann.
    General Flynn is a great bloke for actual facts. Hes just been pardoned by Trump and spilling the beans now.

Thanks for the share mate, keep safe and UTV!

Westy.. new news.

UFO disclosure happened. Imo look over here but not over there. For some reason they chose now to tell us?
    Something is going on with the dam in china. Its linked to Wuhan lab somehow.
    ******* is about to collapse and will collapse the fed and old financial system. A new quantum system will be put in place.

I'm amazed people arnt following this.

Also watch the Arazona election audit. Huge faud took place and it's about to be exposed. That will be the 1st domino and then other states will follow.
    Trump will be reelected this year.

Hello chaps, i'm thinking there is a reason for these virus jabs and maybe its not Covid......Covid as you know is a word that describes a hidden operation 19 is often used by people as a group or team...like combat 19 in this case Covid 19.
    Okay why you say, well as you have stated Bongo, its becoming obvious now goverments cannot hide the UFO thing anymore, evidence is everywhere but what if, they have captured a Being and as thought, it has released the virus? You want to protect everyone against what is coming rather than whats here, you have to create fear. To get a solution you have to create the problem, you want the public to react: Problem, Reaction , Solution....

All very interesting Dave, except it is Combat 18. !st and 8th letters of the alphabet, A and H, Adolf's initials.

I dont think the virus was made by aliens Dave. Just moronic humans from that lab. Personally I think it was a bio weapon to wreck the economy so they can introduce the new financial system/new world order.
    I full understand the problem solution thing. That's why I dont understand why everyone is so trusting with the solution vaccine.
    Why now to talk about aliens? From what I've heard were about to have a fake alien invasion.

What is Fake? The other week the BBC had to apologise for showing archive footage from Israel making out rockets were hitting civilians... no I don't think Aliens created the virus, they wouldnt have to, its already in them, they wouldnt stand a chance either with all our viruses that we have become immune to.
    And yes Exiled, quite right about the Combat 18....silly me. Anyway truth or not, America and China have not spent Billions getting to Mars for nothing, it will be earth shattering if they find life, what would that do for Religion?

God made aliens. Simple

Does anyone realise what's going on? I can help you all escape the matrix your trapped in.
    The Alliance of many global leaders is about to topple the deep state that has run this world for centuries.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)