+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truth thread

Truth thread

I was going to call this the conspiracy thread but i think the word conspiracy automatically gets people like myself put in the looney category when all we do is look for the truth within a tangled mess of lies and misinformation.
    This virus has made most people wake up to some extent. My brain is fried right now trying to work out whats going on.
    Gates with his vaccines and plan to make everyone have micro chips. Who made him god?? F off Bill.
    5G the topic scares me so i try not to look into it because it gives me anxiety.
    Aĺl very scary but i do believe the silent enemy that trump talks about isnt the virus but the global elite. There is a war going on right now of biblical proportions. Good agsinst evil.

Protection of wealth of the very few and not the many - at any cost, it is all about power. It's less I believe about waking people up, more a sense of helplessness - we can't all be activists on the streets when we have families to feed & nurture. Perhaps we prefer this familiar system to a dystopian alternative, there are plenty of snooper types out there that would take the money to service the goals of the global elites who would seek to control us. Be careful what you wish for.

When the likes of Bezos and Branson with their immense wealth call for government intervention for their businesses what hope do any of us have for a fair society where the most vulnerable are looked after. The world will be a very different place when this pandemic ends, whether it improves humanity remains to be seen.

I guess it depends in Gates gets his way and were forced into having his vaccine and microchip

Scary isnt it

The idea of it is scary but 0% chance of it happening I think, no-one owns the planet and if they want to have that sort of control let them all f'off to outer space.

Its about time we had our planet back. No more!

Bong I was looking back through the archives for your Deep State thread but couldn't find it, where's your head at on all this cabal stuff mate?

Sorry for the late reply westy.
    So hard to know what to think. Personally i think were in a momentous time in our history. Imho the deep state is being dismantled by Donald Trump. Ive been studying this every day for months. I use independent journalists for my news and avoid mainstream media.
    I think covid was planned and one of the reasons was to stop Trump being elected. I believe the great awakening of the masses will start with Trump proving the election was rigged and he will get 4 more years. Then the pharmaceutical industry will be exposed along with the mainstream media. This will also lead to communist china being dismantled and piece around the world will be like a new beginning. I also think some of this is linked with astronomical things happening with a new age starting in conjunction with the winter solstice. Huge battle going on with good and evil going on. I also think a few people will arrise from the dead like Michael Jackson, JFK jr, John lennon, lady Diana etc that were put under protection from assassination and part of the plan to expose the elite that are satanic.
    I sound crazy but i do believe something biblical is happening and im not particularly religious.

What are your sources mate - QAnon?

It is very clear that something big is happening Bong, you and many others will know it is The Great Reset where you (not them) will own nothing, rent everything (from them) and be happy (mind control). It is the work of Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum, it is communism pure and simple, pure evil. The masses will fall for it under the guise of climate change and the end of nasty capitalism, the elites will power grab even more causing poverty to go off the scale.

Trump I am sure would have won if it weren't for Covid and we have now reached a stage where Zuckerberg decides who can & cannot message their followers. I'm sure you've heard the plan to tie FB and Whatsapp together with even greater intrusion on your privacy, Artificial Intelligence (a lot of it very good) is powering ahead at a blistering pace. David Icke was considered too toxic for YT, the place where the youth hang out, replaced by far left narrative - no-one's laughing now though are they.

I see a world where you won't leave your home (rented of course) for any purpose other than to exercise, have a health procedure done or to do one of the very few jobs a machine cannot do. What say you?

Totally agree and well put. Allot of this does involve the great reset. Im not very knowledgeable on economic stuff but apparently jfk wanted to get rid of the federal reserve and go to a gold backed currency. Trump wants to finish the job apparently. Something like that.

Did you see how many troops were in DC! The president also being blocked from social media, impeachment for nothing. The deep state are desperate to get him out. I wonder why?
    I think all this will come to a head in the next 7 days. This will be biblical

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)