+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Truth thread

Happening:

The aim of the elites to colonise Mars and leave Earth.
    Vaccinate everyone and make them have a passport for non international travel related activity, held on a phone - act as though the virus is a threat to humanity when clearly it is not. Create fear with new variants - to keep us under control.
    Exorcism - I've seen enough testimonies on Youtube that convince me the Devil is real, so God must be real and Satan is the ruler of the earth. Populations are dividing like never before with people turning on each other - digging out 9-years old tweets so you lose your job.
    UFOs confirmed - I've often looked at the night sky and thought that there has to be a reason for the universe, it can't be just us.

I don't feel hopeful for the young and I have two of them in my house, I find it heartbreaking when it should be the opposite, starting out in life.

Most of the elite worship satan. The symbolism in plane sight through Hollywood Music and even religion in frightening. Even the pope does satanic hand symbols. David icke does a good explanation. Even Malania trump wouldn't go in the Whitehouse without an exorcism first.
    I feel the same having a toddler. However I'm convinced the deep state are about to implode. Apparently major leaders have formed an alliance and are winning. Trump will be reelected this summer.

Ps hence the UFOs and preparing us for a fake alien invasion. Its the last throw of the dice of the deep state

Coming in late on this one guys but have to agree, watching Bozo and Branston going into space just shows what will happen if they want to start again on another planet, unless you have a billion dollars in the bank you aint going. Seeing Bozo jumping with joy and thanking his staff for paying his 20mill ticket made me angry and I actually felt sick, in an era where we are all trying to be equal to all, we see the real agenda! There is something going on but us minions will be the last to know. Equality my arse!

Look up Dr David Martin on Twitter Dave and you'll know more.

Bong - Trump signed the Executive Order on Sept 18th 2019, I think he hadn't taken any time to scrutinise it or ask a trusted adviser to do so if your views of him being on the right side of good are correct.

Executive order for what Westy? Im a bit lost on this thread now. Its been a while since i looked. In my opinion Trump is taking slings and arrows for us. The elite have tried every trick in its book to bring him down. Fraudulent election, covid, 2 impeachments, media battering, race wars, blm etc. No president in history has been attacked like he has. Why you might ask? 🤔 the deep state are ****ting it imho.

Watch Dr David Martin's 50minute video on Rumble Bong, it covers everything but makes Trump complicit unless he wasn't paying full attention to what he signed on Sept 18th 2019.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)