+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ICT - Scott Gardiner

Boys can i for once in my life put up a very genuine post please?.I have never met Shaded from next door but when i refer to him as Shady Boy it is a term of endearment.In his team's darkest hour he did everything in his power to save them and he succeeded.I even like his avatar as it is part of my city's history.
    He has my deepest sympathy with some of the posters he has to moderate it cannie be easy for him but he is truly a great poster of these boards,FACT.

I've just had an email from Scott. He texted me to say watch out for it, because he says he sent it yesterday but knew it had never arrived and that it would maybe definitely arrive sometime soon. I knew this already because Gerry Britton had told me in the golf club watsapp group that Scott would likely be emailing me in the next day or so. Mrs Stoke is in the same knitting group as Ann Budge and by all accounts Budgie said if you ever get an email from Scott Gardiner never believe a word it says. Ally rang me at 6 (he thought it was 7) and over a pint in the Dodgy Dealers, a pub part owned by Neil Doncaster byraway, he admitted he knew the whole story. He said he'd have to check with John Nelms that it was ok to tell me, but he said John's not answering his phone. So I'm none the wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    G P from footymad sent it mate
    sound mate cheers G

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Boys can i for once in my life put up a very genuine post please?.I have never met Shaded from next door but when i refer to him as Shady Boy it is a term of endearment.In his team's darkest hour he did everything in his power to save them and he succeeded.I even like his avatar as it is part of my city's history.
    He has my deepest sympathy with some of the posters he has to moderate it cannie be easy for him but he is truly a great poster of these boards,FACT.
    G I can confirm that G is a good chunt and as fair as they come! Gentleman infact FACT

Friday the 10th of April.

WhatsApp group Championship also rans.

Nelms,"Whats that Scottish song Percy?."

Percy "I don't know John,but i know every word of the Sash if that's any help?."

Gerry "We'll all vote together to keep United down,and they'll bring thousands to our grounds lets vote NO,lets vote NO.

Nelms" That's the one Gerry but we cant vote together so you go first."

Gerry " Ok John we have voted NO."

Percy " Its magic you know it will never be 9 in a row so we have also voted NO."

Nelms "Ye boys that's our vote in too,our secretary will solemnly promise we voted NO to keep them in our league.

Gerry "There are tears flowing in Maryhill John do you read me,do you read me?."

Percy "John have you got your trooser leg up mate?,what's going on?.

Nelms "You have reached the home of the ADMIN kings of Scotland for GUARD OF HONOUR DERBY tickets please press 1

For Wagner visits its 2.

For Dr Noodles hospo in the Derry its 3

For next season's BOGOF Derby deals its 4.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    G P from footymad sent it mate
    I remember it well, no real man. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I remember it well, no real man. 🤔
    i musta deleted it 🤦🏼*♂️

Class. FACT

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Friday the 10th of April.

WhatsApp group Championship also rans.

Nelms,"Whats that Scottish song Percy?."

Percy "I don't know John,but i know every word of the Sash if that's any help?."

Gerry "We'll all vote together to keep United down,and they'll bring thousands to our grounds lets vote NO,lets vote NO.

Nelms" That's the one Gerry but we cant vote together so you go first."

Gerry " Ok John we have voted NO."

Percy " Its magic you know it will never be 9 in a row so we have also voted NO."

Nelms "Ye boys that's our vote in too,our secretary will solemnly promise we voted NO to keep them in our league.

Gerry "There are tears flowing in Maryhill John do you read me,do you read me?."

Percy "John have you got your trooser leg up mate?,what's going on?.

Nelms "You have reached the home of the ADMIN kings of Scotland for GUARD OF HONOUR DERBY tickets please press 1

For Wagner visits its 2.

For Dr Noodles hospo in the Derry its 3

For next season's BOGOF Derby deals its 4.
    A thing of beauty GB. And probably close to the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I remember it well, no real man. ��
    It was a massive event on this board and i will never understand how anyone could actually forget it.To be honest Terence my memory at times is shocking but i will never forget the Percy the gardener threads and posts on this board.The only thing to me that comes close is the Goodie's coming home saga but i had a vested interest in that along with the legendary Sid James.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)