+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Restart

Quote Originally Posted by Francewhite View Post
    Careful, that's dangerously on topic for this thread............

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Mrs maximum file download has been reached cant see it Mr's O.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Where to start? I'd love to know the source of your facts.

I'm no horse (maybe an ass?) and that is unlikely to be clean water: it needs testing.

Hoisted by your own petard.

(Petard isn't a horse, either)
    Sources are my eyes ears and brain. Been around too long to not know a few things. You know 10 years ago when I could afford it I had a gardener a man in his mid 40's and he used to tell me about all these things happening and just like most probably here think I'm crazy for bringing up these things I thought he was a nutter so I can see where you are coming from.
    Ps You can call me Retard it would not bother me one bit. But just like me a few years down the road you'll be saying he was right.
    Last edited by ozleeds; 01-05-2020 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Restart for me with fresh air at last,using all European attire and equipment,'tho my Chinese balls are hot,bald & flat

MOT

Mrs. O last night I watched a French comedy which made me laugh and cry at the same time. One of the funniest shows I have ever seen.
    Alibi.Com it was called have you seen it if so what did you think? I'm sure it would be different as for me I had to read the subtitles so it takes away a bit of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Sources are my eyes ears and brain. Been around too long to not know a few things. You know 10 years ago when I could afford it I had a gardener a man in his mid 40's and he used to tell me about all these things happening and just like most probably here think I'm crazy for bringing up these things I thought he was a nutter so I can see where you are coming from.
    Ps You can call me Retard it would not bother me one bit. But just like me a few years down the road you'll be saying he was right.
    I'm not calling (and didn't call) you a retard, so apologies if you thought that I did.

I just think your sources are likely to be unreliable and it's very easy to jump to false conclusions depending on how information, even potentially correct information, is presented. Garbage in. Garbage out.

As an example, Fox News and CNN are consecutive channels on my current cable package here and both seem incapable of broadcasting facts without overlaying their competing agendas with spin.

If pressed, I'm more inclined to believe information delivered by the latter but, even then, they don't seem to be able to present raw facts without then assigning blame that is unwarranted or misleading.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing with the general observations that China hasn't behaved at all well, it's just that I've also been around the block enough times to know that almost every other country on the planet is up to no good when it comes to research into pathogens and the suchlike.

The USA has such facilities. The UK has such facilities. I'm sure Australia does too.

Mother Nature can also be a bit of a bitch and I suspect she'd be pretty pleased if we were to disappear.

Mrs maximum file download has been reached cant see it Mr's O.

(Waits for backhanded compliment)

I'm not calling (and didn't call) you a retard, so apologies if you thought that I did.

I just think your sources are likely to be unreliable and it's very easy to jump to false conclusions depending on how information, even potentially correct information, is presented. Garbage in. Garbage out.

As an example, Fox News and CNN are consecutive channels on my current cable package here and both seem incapable of broadcasting facts without overlaying their competing agendas with spin.

If pressed, I'm more inclined to believe information delivered by the latter but, even then, they don't seem to be able to present raw facts without then assigning blame that is unwarranted or misleading.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing with the general observations that China hasn't behaved at all well, it's just that I've also been around the block enough times to know that almost every other country on the planet is up to no good when it comes to research into pathogens and the suchlike.

The USA has such facilities. The UK has such facilities. I'm sure Australia does too.

Mother Nature can also be a bit of a bitch and I suspect she'd be pretty pleased if we were to disappear.
    You won't get news channels telling the truth as they are run by corporation whom in turn pay the politicians. Eg Rubert Murdoch runs the media here and what he says goes.
    I rather get my info from locals eg social networks.

(Waits for backhanded compliment)
    Lol to old for that crap but for a woman with kids and so much on if that is Mrs. O she sure takes care of herself and god bless her.

You won't get news channels telling the truth as they are run by corporation whom in turn pay the politicians. Eg Rubert Murdoch runs the media here and what he says goes.
    I rather get my info from locals eg social networks.
    Info - social networks....oxymoronic

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)